UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Thoughts For My Aunt Please.

kats n greys

Just received an e-mail from my American Uncle Bill

Betty is in the hospital with a brain tumor. The operation hasn't been scheduled yet. When it is final I'll let you know. Dr is confident that she will recooperate with some therapy. It's in her forehead where memory is...she doesn't know things like how old she is ; when she was born. what 21 minus 12 is....etc. She isn't even aware that she has a tumor...she doesn't remember what a tumor is.

What she needs is prayer...lots of it.

Aunt Betty has MS and is wheelchair bound - Uncle Bill is her carer and a more devoted couple you'd struggle to find, I really don't know how he'll cope if anything happens to her.

They both believe in the power of prayer, so I'm sure a few more won't go amiss.

Thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the news I was hoping for :mecry: My Uncle Bill will be devastated.

Betty is coming home today. Hospice has been notified. For those out of the country, Hospice helps with terminally ill patients who have 6 months or less to live. She is in good spirits and usually knows who I am. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor, breast cancer, and spinal tumor...all to far advanced to operate on.

Come and see her if you can, write, or phone--she'll be happy to hear from you. Thank you for your prayers..

We'll have to try and arrange a visit, even if it's only a long weekend. they have always made us so welcome on our visits to them