UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Why Do You Dislike People?

cheryl33

We couyld all learn from that biggrin.gif

I must admit I do sometimes get bad vibes about people when I first meet them and usually even if it takes years I have been proven right rolleyes.gif

Ditto - if I have a feeling there are a 'wrongun' then it usually turns out that way.

The people I dislike are anyone who hurts anyone I care about and spitful people - anyone else I can take or leave - I am not really a people liking person that much.

I see the good side of people until I am proved wrong. I am often taken for a ride because I trust people and take them at their word but they can only sh*t on me once and I learn my lesson. I will still "be friendly" to people but I am not their friend. I am a very blunt and outspoken person so I can offend people without meaning to, but I am also a very loyal and giving friend. I dislike people who are vindictive,bullies,spiteful people and people who are obsessed with themselves. Altho,saying that,I dislike very few people!! x

100% with you - especially the people who are obsessed with themselves.

I can count the number of people who annoy me so much that I can't bear to be near them on the fingers of one hand, and even then I'm likely to feel sorry for them as I try to understand why they are as they are.

I've yet to meet anyone who has no redeeming features whatsoever, or anyone who is perfect.

Pam

I've yet to meet anyone who has no redeeming features whatsoever, or anyone who is perfect.

i have, although the latter was an opinion that seemed to be in the persons own mind and not in reality :laugh: your description of such people still fits into my 'cant be arsed' file of people. Dislike involves emotion and takes up valuable time. Cant be arsed means i can just put annoying people in that box and forget about them. Once Ive closed the door on such people, they can prod and poke and generally try and annoy me all they like... they become totally irrelevant to my life.

There are very very few people I really dislike but there are several I would avoid spending time with. They probably fall into Hellys "Can't be arsed" category.

I have a few acquaintances who I used to like a lot but who did something that made me mistrust them. I'd still speak and probably still spend some time with these people but I'd never trust them again, which is a shame because I prefer open honest relationships.

I tend to dislike certain characteristics rather than disliking the person as a whole.

Pam you've never met anyone perfect because you haven't met me!laugh.gif

I dislike certain people because I think they're horrible! I have met/known of a few people where I really don't see any redeeming features. It's difficult at work, especially if they are "the boss" as a couple have been. In that case I've just had to try to get on with my job with as little negative contact as possible and then look for a new job if it's that bad (and it has been).