UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bedfont Lakes Country Fair

Laura_E

Just thought I' send some pictures from the fair. Unfortunately the weather wasn't great and the wind kept blowing all the stock everywhere. It also meant that the display board wouldn't stay up, so we had to lean it against the table and tape all of the posters down as they kept blowing away! It wasn't quite the look I was going for, but people were still taking an interest. A couple of people were quite interested in George, so I gave them all the information and they said that they would follow it up, so fingers crossed.

We made just over £100, and I have to thank my Mum for a large proportion of that as she didn't take a break from face painting all day!

stall.jpg

stall2.jpg

I also have to thank my Dad and my friends Becca, Michelle and Glen for giving up their Sundays to help.

I also had to add the picture below of Tess and Bobby (my cat) harrassing my Mum last night whilst she was helping me to make the doggy treat bags. Tess was after the treats and Bobby was after the string. Their little faces were so determined!

bobbyandtess.jpg

Well done Laura and your mum, that's a good amount of money to raise. If I'd realised that you had a stall at Bedfont I would have come and lent an extra pair of hands for a few hours.

My OH was selling cards on the RSPB stall next to you, I can just see his face on one of your photos!

That's a fantastic amount to have made, Laura - than you so much for doing this, and a special thank you to your mum and dad for all their time and effort :flowers: :flowers:

I hate trying to run stalls in windy weather, it's the worst! Yours still looks very smart, though :biggrin: