UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poor Jennie

Fee

We see lots of cases that break your heart, but this girl really deserves a special home.

Jennie :wub: :wub:

The boarding kennels where she's staying are being great and are really doing their best for her, but kennels is no place for a dog of her age longer term. She's already been waiting quite a few weeks.

Someone give her a home quick before I do something rash! :ohmy:

(Edited to correct my spelling!)

Edited by Fee

Not sure why there's a problem with the link, but here she is:

jennieprivatesits.jpg

Jennie is an adorable 14 year old crossbreed girl who is having to stay in private boarding kennels in Nottinghamshire as her owners sadly aren’t in a position to take her back. Jennie is therefore being rehomed privately by the kennels’ owner.

jennieprivatekennel.jpg

Jennie is described as having a lovely nature — gentle and well-behaved. She is good with other dogs and seems to have no ailments and is not on any medication.

jennieprivate.jpg jennieprivatetum.jpg

Isn’t she irresistible!

———-

If you would like to find out more about Jennie, please contact Joan Bower of Olde Mill Boarding Kennels, Nottinghamshire, direct as follows:

Telephone: 01909 731094

Please mention that you saw her on the Oldies Club website.

She's adorable :wub: Such a shame to find herself in kennels at her age. :(

I'd offer foster as my 3 are quiet round the house but not looking to adopt at the moment.

Ooh could you phone and ask. :unsure: I have an oldies girlie coming in here for a weekend soon and dare not up myself to 5. :rolleyes: I would have a divorce on my hands. :rolleyes: :laugh:

If you feel Jennie would slot in then go for it as a foster only, at least it would get her out of kennels, poor love. :wub:

I emailed Melissa about this gorgeous little girl just a few days ago because she totally pulled at my heartstrings too :wub: .

Every day I check the website in the hope that she has found a home, but I've noticed that the private rehoming dogs seem to remain on the site for ages. She really doesn't deserve to be in kennels at the age of 14, the poor girl :mecry:

I have to admit, I did actually ring up with the intention of offering a foster home, but the lady that I needed to speak to wasn't there. I'm not sure if the kennels would allow that though, and of course, it could turn out to be another disaster with my cats!

I was also trying to persuade my Mum to adopt her, but she said she already has a dog and four cats to care for- a clear dig at my sister and I for always relying on her pet sitting services!