UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello

Heart

Hello :wavey:

I'm Della.

I have a Staffie called Pixie who is about three years old. I got her from a stray dog kennels almost a year ago (though it feels like she's been here forever :wub: ). She is black brindle and has a white marking on her chest that looks like an upside-down heart (hence my corny username!). Her favourite things are cuddles, tummy rubs, chasing her ball-on-a-rope, puppies, carrots, chewing her Kong, horses, cheese and lie-ins under the duvet. She is a very sociable girl and loves meeting people and dogs. She isn't so friendly when it comes to foxes and cats though!!

I've taken quite a lot of pics of her on my mobile but need to get them online.

I thought I would join a forum instead of continuing to bore my family and friends by talking about dogs all the time!

• 3 weeks later...

You need to either add the photos to the gallery on here and post them (and despite being a mod I've never done that so I'm not entirely sure how :blush:) or do what many do, including me, and set up an account with http://www.photobucket.com.

Then all you need to do is load your photos up to that (size of around 640 x 480 is ideal for forums) and copy the IMG code from underneath the photo on photobucket and paste it into your reply box on here :flowers:

:flowers: Hi Della, and Pixie!

Welcome to The Refuge, its great here, so glad you have joined us - and you're right, you are in good company to talk for ages happily about Pixie when ever you like, we love it - especially when there are more pics! :laugh:

It took me a while to figure out uploading pics, but you soon get into the swing of it - then you'll be posting ten at a time! :wink:

I'm a big staffie lover, I especially loved the second picture, such a gorgeous girlie!

I have 3 elderly rescues, 2 staffie girls, and a girl jack russell - Tara, Tessie and Tinky :flowers:

x

Thanks! :)

I'll try to get more photos as I'd really love to capture all aspects of her personality. I wish I'd got one of her the other day. One thing I've noticed about Staffies is they seem to like to sit/lie in funny positions. She was literally kneeling down on what would be her knees if she was human, with her hind paws sticking out behind her. I did laugh at her a bit!

I'll see what else I've got on my phone...

That brilliant, I love that pic its so staffie isnt it.

Haha, yes! That's what I thought!

Have you thought about submitting it to a staffie/bull breed/deed not breed calender

at all ???

No... How would I do that? (Am liking the idea!!)

and you can post it in the dog chat bit, loads of people will drool over her :wub:

:biggrin: