UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Three Arrested Over Fawn Killing *warning, Very Upsetting*

ReikiAnge

Have been following this horrible incident in the news and am pleased to see that they have arrested three people in connection with the deliberate killing of a day(s) old fawn.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/dorset/8101008.stm

My thoughts on what happened aren't printable :mecry: :mecry: but I hope they've got the people responsible and that they never do anything like this again.

Scumbags

If I had seen them they would be crippled for life

and their own mothers wouldnt be able to recognise

them

can feel my blood boiling as I type

bet they get let off blah blah blah, by this chicken sh1t

nanny state we seem to be subjected to :grrr: :grrr:

Totally with you on that one Nige - if anything I would have demanded to join in: crippled and only being able to eat through a straw for the rest of their lives. :grrr: :grrr:

But it's like you say: this society doesn't value animals' lives at all, and their "punishment" will reflect that. :mad: :mad:

Rot in hell n all that :( :(

Much as I have had less than pleasant thoughts about these people, the fact is that they are not going to spend their lives in prison for this, if they do get sent down at all it will be for a very short amount of time. Therefore, since they will be around for many years to come, I'd like to see something more than a sentence and a fine, to try to ensure that they don't do this again.

I'm not excusing their behaviour, but you have to wonder what sort of upbringing they have had to behave in this way :( It really does seem to be a very worrying trend, all these people with no respect or compassion for others.

In some cases youngsters come from ordinary 'normal' families, whatever normal is,and commit offences like this perhaps influenced by peers. Others, however, are part of the feral generation so evident nowadays,youngsters without parenting, guidance or boundaries who have no respect for themselves or others and have no consequences for their actions.They are filled with energy but have no outlets or guidance and from age 8 upwards (sometimes even younger) are exposed to TV, DVDs and games which promote violence. They are not parented adequately or at all so their 'family' is from within their peer group or from older children - think Lord of the Flies.

It does seem a very sad fact that some young people see life (even their own) as very cheap..... I do wonder if these boys will go on to stab or shoot another innocent victim in the future.... I read about this obsene act of cruelty on the BBC News website...it makes me very sad to think this is the level some ones child has sunk to....

• 2 months later...

Apparently these three delightful characters have been charged with intentionally killing a deer under The Deer Act 1991 and will appear at Poole Youth Court on 24 September. I hope "youth court" isn't another term for "we'll let you go with a slap on the wrist".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/dorset/8241459.stm

I feel so sick thinking of the poor fawn and of how "humans" could behave in such a way. It really does worry me to think of the kind of people we have in society :(