UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Not Quite The Greyhound We Were Looking For But....

cheryl33

After talking for what seems like aaaaaaaaaaaaages, we have finally got our second dog :) :wub:

We initially started looking for a greyhound or a staffie but ended up with a collie x staffie called Molly:wacko: :wub: She is a private rehoming and I have had some stick for it so far due to Henry and her not meeting, working full time, being an unspeyed bitch etc etc so if anyone has anything negative to say please PM me rather than on here. Yes it was a risk, but its one I am glad we took as it feels like she has been here forever. :wub:

We got all her jabs done, wormed, flea'd and chipped on Saturday and she is due to be speyed on 23rd June

She has settled in great, loves Henry, picked up housetraining quickly and loves her food :wub:

Please meet Molly:

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done!!! She looks lovely, and so what if you work full time - I know you adore your dogs and make sure they have every comfort and all the love possible. Far better to be in a home like that than one where someone is in the same building 24 hours a dog but ignores the animal.

I wish Henry and Molly many happy years together in their loving home.