UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Activity Day, Cannock Chase, Staffordshire Today

Lydford

hi,

I am afraid I cannot compete with the Sainsburys collection today....how fantastic was that ? :elefant:

But I went with my mom, who is 75 bless her!! and manned a stall at the Dog activity day, at Cannock Chase. I havent counted up yet but I think we only manged to raise about £25...but we had a lot of interest...I got a name for a fosterer and a fair few other people interested in fostering and maybe adopting...so who knows what may come of it.

I can confirm that it was cold...and very very windy...the gazebo had to be tied to the car to stop it flying away :huh:

As someone says....Every little helps!!!!

That's brilliant Kate. Thanks ever so much and big thanks to your mum too.

These events are very important for raising awareness and finding new volunteers. £25.00 is a cracking amount too. This will all help us more than you realise. :flowers:

Well done you and your mum.Raising Oldies profile and making people aware of ways they can help is as important as fund raising,if just one dog finds a new home - whether permanent or foster - because of your presence today that's a brilliant result :flowers: And £25.00 will help for sure.

Everything counts Kate!!! I did an event and only raised £11 once did alot for raising the profile of Oldies Club. Thank you for doing it!!

I am afraid I cannot compete with the Sainsburys collection today....how fantastic was that ?

That collection wasnt today but back in March. I bumped up the thread to ask if there were any photos from it I could use.

Every little helps :wink: Its not always about the money I would think. Getting the word out and finding new fosterers/ potential adoptees is very valuable too. Well done Kate. :flowers: I would have joined you if there had been more time but send thanks to your mum too. :flowers: