UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Baby Luceeeeeee

riley

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaah, my absence doesn't deserve your support but please if you have the time and the spare healing, send it to baby bug tomorrow. She has a barium swallow xray at around half 9 in the morning which will determine her condition. We're hoping for congenital as she'll grow out of it by 2 but the paediatrician has led us to believe its more of likely to be a blood vessel which will lead to further surgery :(

When someone in your family is ill, especially a child, all your energies go into looking after them. Fugees are an understanding bunch of peeps.

Barium x-ray will all be over now. Hope that you have got the results that you are hoping for. Big :GroupHug: for you all.

Hello and thank you :flowers:

We know nothing further, the barium showed Reflux but no other abnormality so we've to wait and see the Consultant again in a couple of weeks as the Bronchoscopy showed a narrowing of the windpipe. For the first time today I feel a degree of hopefulness that it's going to be Congenital and she'll grow out of it. Please keep those good thoughts coming our way, I firmly believe it helps :)