UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ogmore Beach Dog Walk Anyone?

lil_angel

I think he'll be tempted enough by the beach as he LOVES the sea - I don't suppose they sell chips there do they as that might help too :) He's working really hard, so it's more whether he's around/can spare the time than anything and he is a sweetie, so I will ask :)

Sno absolutely adored the beach when we went on hols to Wales so I'd love to get him back to the beach and I know M-M would love running around.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers crossed that Flo will be happy to be left with my mum by then as I expect Bran could do with feeling the sand under his feet again :biggrin: but at the moment the 19th is good for me.

I'll ask Fi if she'd like to join us too :flowers: Ooh and perhaps Lesley would be able to make this one!

Edited by dirtychicken

Mr Green and I have decided that Noah would love to go the beach and we will come

It's entirely possable I will get lost trying to find Wales ( again ) but I have my Sat Nav and I know its basically turn by my house and drive for a few hours !

Ooooh, fab!!! It will be lovely to see you :biggrin:

If you like, we could meet at Leigh Delamere services and travel get completely lost in convoy :biggrin:

Ooh Sam it would be lovely to meet up with you guys again :flowers:

And most walks start about 12ish :)

goodo was dreading you saying they start at 9 am as its a 3 and half hour drive for us ( and thats before we get lost trying to find Wales )

I am so looking forward to meeting up with everyone , I think it will do Noah the world of good to have some mad running around with other dogs as already I can see he is missing his running around buddy ( I was having to run with him today in the woods and I don't think it was the same really :unsure: )

I cant give a time yet until I know what the tides are going to be doing lol and they dont predict this far in advance. Wouldnt want us turning up to find its high tide.

Just a note :- On a stretch on the A473 not far from the junction you come off the M4 some SatNavs (Tomtom) will attempt to send you down a very small road (Elaine and I discovered this last time we went :laugh: ). It does get to where you want to go but its best if you ignore that turning and follow the next left turning down a better sized road

Would be lovely to meet you Sam as well as Noah :)