UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ogmore Beach Dog Walk Anyone?

lil_angel

Only just come back from one dog walk and Im thinking about where to go next lol. Its been a while since we've been to Ogmore (it was the place Louie went on his first big dog walk :wub: ) and with it being dog friendly all year round its a fab one to go to. Would anyone be interested?

I cant do this Sunday but am off the Monday and Tuesday. Think Im free the following Sunday as well :)

Louieogmore5.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

little bit too far for us and you know the trouble I have finding the way into Wales :blush02:

little bit too far for us and you know the trouble I have finding the way into Wales :blush02:

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel
see I have only have to mention Wales and I start double posting !

Elaine, if you and Sid would like a lift, let me know. I could either put the back seats down and Sid could share the whole of the back with the boys, or Sid could have the back seat to himself :flowers:

Oh brill, thank you so much, I may well take you up on that!

Will see if my darling husband is around to bring us once a date's decided :wub:

How long do you usually walk for? Just want to work out driving times and walking to make sure we're back in time for the other dogs as I will probably just bring M-M and perhaps a Sno :)