UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Holly's Home

barb

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. She is doing well and the vet was very pleased when he took the dressing off and saw how well she is healing. :rolleyes: it must be all the honey I am giving her, there is no swelling or bruising

Griff was right about getting it off, it was well and truely stuck. She was good and did not bite him, he had to use surgical spirit to shift it.

I now need eyes in the back of my head, she wants to get on OH's lap and on the sofa and I have had to pile stuff on the sofa to stop her and nag OH or he will let her :wacko: She is beginning to put the leg to the ground now but no weight on it yet. She has her stiches out next Tuesday.

Barbara

Fantastic news :) :) the trouble with diez's plaster thing was it half fell off 2 days after getting her home so i called the emergency number and they said take it off :unsure: god was it ever stuck, i don't blame her for wanting to bite me :laugh:

i always keep the honey in the cupboard now, it is really very useful stuff.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just you wait till holly realsies she can weight bear.... than the fun really begins :laugh:

I feel such a mean Mum. Holly wants to play tug, she wants to play ball, and wrestle, and sit on sofas and I keep saying "no" :wacko: .

She is starting to put weight on the leg, as griff said, now my troubles start

Barbara

I feel such a mean Mum. Holly wants to play tug, she wants to play ball, and wrestle, and sit on sofas and I keep saying "no" :wacko: .

Barbara

Bless her :wub: It's lovely to see that she's feeling well enough to want to play, but I don't envy you trying to keep her calm and quiet :wink:

:GroupHug: for the swiftly recovering girl :wub:

Barb, you could check with your vet that it is o.k to give valerian to Holly (should be fine) i gave it to diez and laney after diezs operation to help keep them both calm, it did help a little. good luck with keeping her rested and by the end of this you will be sick of the word NO :laugh: :laugh:

Barbara

Aaawww, I hope she gets better quickly. :wub: :GroupHug: