UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Abby. Sounds like you need some time out. :GroupHug: Is your dishwasher working OK?

:wavey: My dishwasher is perfick :wub: and is making my life much nicer.

Good thing cos we've just had one of our busiest weekends and we're now up to full summer hours with the food so I'm doing lots of cooking during the day :rolleyes:

Time out is a loverly idea but ain't going to happen until November :rolleyes:

:wavey: My dishwasher is perfick :wub: and is making my life much nicer.

Good thing cos we've just had one of our busiest weekends and we're now up to full summer hours with the food so I'm doing lots of cooking during the day :rolleyes:

Time out is a loverly idea but ain't going to happen until November :rolleyes:

Glad to hear that you are so busy but can you not take on some part time help... even just a few hours a week as and when kind of thing?

You won't be good for anyone if you drive yourself into the ground. :GroupHug:

Glad to hear that you are so busy but can you not take on some part time help... even just a few hours a week as and when kind of thing?

You won't be good for anyone if you drive yourself into the ground. :GroupHug:

I know :flowers: but we are still very borderline in terms of profit and just can't afford much. We've had to go VAT registered now so all our (not) spare cash will go to paying that :angry: I have got a girl from the village who I can call on if I have food emergencies.

I'm just tired cos it's a bank holiday and we miss our day off, plus I've had a few short nights sleep (dont know why but I'm waking up too early despite being exhausted).

I'll be perky again soon. Thanks for being concerned :wub:

Solicitors .......Soliciters :unsure: no neither of those spellings look right :unsure: anyways apologies to any of those on here but I wish they would give us the right information instead of yes, no, yes, no yes, no :wacko:

Sorry repeating my RMF there :rolleyes:

I would use that marvelous invention that "Dear Melps " had I believe. The great yes/no Oracle.

You will get the same answers only not lose your money as well

I know :flowers: but we are still very borderline in terms of profit and just can't afford much. We've had to go VAT registered now so all our (not) spare cash will go to paying that :angry: I have got a girl from the village who I can call on if I have food emergencies.

I'm just tired cos it's a bank holiday and we miss our day off, plus I've had a few short nights sleep (dont know why but I'm waking up too early despite being exhausted).

I'll be perky again soon. Thanks for being concerned :wub:

Exhaustion can cause sleep problems. Can you and OH take it in turns to give each other a lie in? With the amount of hard work you are putting in it has to come good in the end. :flowers: :GroupHug:

kev's been doing the pub alone since 10 so I can have a sit down :wub: I have pencilled in Thursday as a slow day, but we shall see. Tomorrow is restocking in Aber.

I'm hoping the customers leave soon as I don't like going to bed when there's folk downstairs.

:wub: :wub: Neo - we don't get enough Neo pics y'know, since Saffy became a supermodel sized lab :glare: :D

Snap :mecry: :mecry: :wub:

I promise to remedy that :biggrin:

And I can imagine! I just think she is amazing (Flora) what she has been through and how she has come out the other end. And her mum is a bit special too :wub: Leslie puts it all into words so well. :flowers:

Oh well I better get myself off to bed or I will miss the kennels in the morning. :rolleyes:

Nite all :wavey:

:wub: :wub: Neo - we don't get enough Neo pics y'know, since Saffy became a supermodel sized lab :glare: :D

:GroupHug: Abby - I hope that you can get some "downtime" soon :flowers:

Snap :mecry: :mecry: :wub:

Funny that cos there is a chief constable who cries and he only has to hear my name

When you have all finished crying can you be so kind as to send the link out so others can sign it please.

Fankin u

Edited by Trallwm farm