UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

Happy Gotcha Day Maya :wub: :wub: Is she going to have a thread (have I missed it?). I love her name and was really glad you kept it :)

Well, its been a right day! At last I have been able to get online and post a thread for Maya.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*rushes in, totally self-absorbed*

omygodomygodomygod. I will be getting three ex-battery hens on Monday :pinkie: and I don't have their house in place or anything :wacko: My lovely friend is building a chicken house as fast as a fast thing.

*rushes out again, pausing to send a big hug to any poorly or sad people, or to those who have rolled in poo of any species :mad: *

Happy new chooks :biggrin:

My dog did not roll in poo of any species. She ate it pdq to stop any of her 10 companions from rolling in it. How thoughtful of her. 6 hoomans owe me bigtime for that, as most of the dogs concerned are well hairy.

I am tempted to have a seriously early night.

just next tue-thu. I really really miss him :mecry:

Have fun Jazz :flowers:

Happy new Chicks Jules :flowers:

My dog did not roll in poo of any species. She ate it pdq to stop any of her 10 companions from rolling in it. How thoughtful of her. 6 hoomans owe me bigtime for that, as most of the dogs concerned are well hairy.

OOps!!!

*rushes in, totally self-absorbed*

omygodomygodomygod. I will be getting three ex-battery hens on Monday :pinkie: and I don't have their house in place or anything :wacko: My lovely friend is building a chicken house as fast as a fast thing.

*rushes out again, pausing to send a big hug to any poorly or sad people, or to those who have rolled in poo of any species :mad: *

woooow woooow woooow

how exciting :jumpy:

Jazz your trip sounds very exciting as well :jumpy:

Solicitors .......Soliciters :unsure: no neither of those spellings look right :unsure: anyways apologies to any of those on here but I wish they would give us the right information instead of yes, no, yes, no yes, no :wacko:

Sorry repeating my RMF there :rolleyes:

First spelling was right and they do that so you have to go back and ask again and then they can charge you again and again and again! :angry:

:flowers:

Could I just ask for a few good thoughts for my Dad - he is in ITU h collapsed on Sunday - it is probably his COPD but could be pneumonia and he is very poorly. He is sedated and on a respiratory machine which is breathing for him at the moment.

I know deep down that he has one foot on "the bridge" and that his faithful Max is probably waiting for him on the other side = Ill let you know how he is getting on.

I havent had time to scroll back but :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :biggrin: :unsure: :angry: :laugh: as necessary

:blink: An excited tripe? :unsure:

:blush02: keyboards are a very tricky thing to manage :blush02: I will start again :laugh: I have a very exciting trip :biggrin: Although the tripe would probably like to come with me since he's not been out for months :rolleyes:

Could I just ask for a few good thoughts for my Dad - he is in ITU h collapsed on Sunday - it is probably his COPD but could be pneumonia and he is very poorly. He is sedated and on a respiratory machine which is breathing for him at the moment.

I know deep down that he has one foot on "the bridge" and that his faithful Max is probably waiting for him on the other side = Ill let you know how he is getting on.

I havent had time to scroll back but :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :biggrin: :unsure: :angry: :laugh: as necessary

My thoughts are with you and your Dad and your family :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Lots of good thoughts for your dad and some :GroupHug: for you too.