UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Could You Spare A Few Thoughts, Please?

ClazUK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Claire you have been having a rough time. I was so sorry to hear about Gary's mum. My thoughts are with you all today. Take care of yourself and Chewie sends his Aunty Claire lots of hugs and big slobbery kisses to make her feel better.

Eileen & the Chewster xxx

Claire - sorry it's all carp at the moment :GroupHug: . Also :GroupHug: for Gary and his family.

Just be positive, after all 50 is the new 60 :D

Seriously, if I can be of any help just holler. If you need a weekend dogwalker, birthday cake maker, someone to go down the pub with............gissa job mate :flowers:

Now to go off topic.....Eileen is that Chewie the lovely lurcher that was at White Lodge for absolutely ages then found a lovely home and went to France. I first met Claire when I volunteered at WL several years ago and used to go for yomps with Chewie, hoiked him over stiles and paddled in the fishing lake with him :wub:

Morning and thanks for listening to my witter yesterday and thank you for all the kind words.

I've not heard from Gary yet but I'm hoping Colleen got a suitably fantastic send off.

The car passed the MOT - £164 lighter but at least I'm legal.

Mums op went well - she struggled a bit in Recovery but she seems to take ages to wake properly after an op.

I'm still skint and tired but that's nothing new :rolleyes:

As for Dad..... oh it's so hard to accept that the brilliant man who build this:

el018401.jpg

can't always form a coherant sentence.

If any of you reiki ladies would like to send him some, I'd be so grateful:

MyDad.jpg

My Dad :wub: