UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

11 Labs & A Louie Hound - Photo Thread

lil_angel

Have uploaded some piccies from our walkies today before the heavens opened on us.

The 11 labs (plus owners)

BOA07-03-09006.jpg

and Louie

BOA07-03-09007.jpg

There was some paddling...

BOA07-03-09001.jpg

BOA07-03-09011.jpg

and some retrieving....

BOA07-03-09005.jpg

some running.....

BOA07-03-09012.jpg

and a snack break

BOA07-03-09014.jpg

and just because I like this photo :wub:

BOA07-03-09017.jpg

Fab photos Amy - I love the one of Louie at the front :biggrin: M-M is most upset to have missed out in being in that photo - I think she was accompanying me to the bin at the time!

Am just loading my photos up now :)

Thanks so much for coming on M-M's gotcha day walk. Very glad poor Bert and Helen are ok and hoping the next one will be rather less eventful! :flowers:

How could you tell that lot apart. :laugh:

It was a tad difficult! I was lucky as M-M is smaller and was wearing a harness but I went a bit dizzy trying to work out who was who of the others at times. We did get quite a few looks and comments :) and someone even took some photos of us! :laugh: The pub told us to bring the dogs in until we said there were 12 of them at which point he said stay outside :laugh:

It was lovely that all the dogs got on so well :)

Fab photos Amy - I love the one of Louie at the front :biggrin: M-M is most upset to have missed out in being in that photo - I think she was accompanying me to the bin at the time!

I think Sid as well as M-M is missing from that photo. I love the fact Wylye is trying to mug Wendy :laugh:

Some of my photos ...

The lovely Bert before things got scary:

ElevenLabsandaLouie015ii.jpg

Having fun in the water

ElevenLabsandaLouie008ii.jpg

ElevenLabsandaLouie009ii.jpg

ElevenLabsandaLouie012ii.jpg

Louie and Sid

ElevenLabsandaLouie019ii.jpg

Sid having a run around :wub:

ElevenLabsandaLouie020ii.jpg

Serge <sp> and Penfold

ElevenLabsandaLouie021ii.jpg

Lovely Louie, the mini-fox-red-Labrador :laugh:

ElevenLabsandaLouie022ii.jpg

ElevenLabsandaLouie024ii.jpg

11 labs and a Louie (I have counted heads and bums and they are all there!)

ElevenLabsandaLouie032ii.jpg

Amazing that we'd experience heavy rain, hail and then snow within an hour or so of this lovely sunny weather :huh:

ElevenLabsandaLouie033ii.jpg

Not going to attempt to identify these :laugh:

ElevenLabsandaLouie036ii.jpg

ElevenLabsandaLouie039ii.jpg

I didn't take any on the way back from the pub as it was too wet/haily/snowy but this kinda sums up the weather on the return :laugh:

Wiggle and Pudding:

ElevenLabsandaLouie042ii.jpg

M-M :wub:

ElevenLabsandaLouie046ii.jpg

Really super pics :wub:

Fancy all the Labs being black/choccy and only little foxy Louie to lighten the colour scheme.

It's lovely seeing so many dogs have such a great time.

Saw Pudding's little legs in her fleece and giggled. We short girls nearly always have to have turn ups :laugh:

You guys always take brilliant pics. Really nice day,great to see so many Labs enjoying themselves together. Was quite an eventful walk after the panic with poor Bert and the heavens opening up on the way back. We all got rather wet although not quite as wet as poor Helen :ohmy: Glad you got home safe and sound and have now dried off :GroupHug: