UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hmmmm Interesting Walk With Friends Today!

tegk68

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh-my-dog Helen. You (and Bert) don't do things by half do you :ohno02:

When I dropped my very expensive camera in the river (and when I come to think of it I was pulling George out!) Ruby put it in a tupperware box with those dessicated crystal things (I know what I mean!) and left it for a week and it dried it all out and it worked!

Crikey Helen how scary :GroupHug: I hope you both have recovered now.

Nelson (Our old Landseer Newfie once got stuck in the river at Bidford) He slid in, I was terrified as he couldn't get out. I screamed, dropped my bag and jumped in. It is scary. :GroupHug:

So glad you are both ok

Kazz xx

Very scarey :ohmy: So glad it turned out ok. Thank God for the man in the canoe and the passer by.So many Labs running around all black or choccy was hard to keep track of who was who :ohmy:

Hope the airing cupboard works or the insurance will cover you, but at least Bert is safe :GroupHug: :wub:

Not one of your better days Helen :GroupHug:

Flippin heck! That had my heart racing just reading it! :ohmy: Thankfully you and Bert are fine. Material things can be replaced. :flowers:

I can imagine how scared you were has have been through similar a few years ago with my old lab. Ex-OH had to go into a muddy lake in freezing cold and drag him out as he got cramp (we think) and stopped paddling with his back legs. He did that a couple of times so we only let him go swimming when we were in with him. :rolleyes: