UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Me First Holiday By Flissy The Collie Pooopie

Cafferysmum

Well, I wondered what was happening last week, I was told to jump in the crate with me mum and Maddoch and the car was packed full... wondered what on earth was happening... we stopped and started and stopped and started... Me owner said it was cos I needed a weeeeee... but I only 3 months old and I said thankyou very much but Im tired so leave me alone...

Well we got to this place and it was nearly dark... and we went into this building sort of thing, Me owner said it was where we were staying for the next week... Little Dumpledale...

Well their was lots of grass and I played and played all day... and night and wouldnt come in, but hey Im a babe... and I need to be a pup and I found I have a lovely screechy high pitch voice...

This is me at 5am in a morning, looking all dewey eyes just like the grass

124-1.jpg

We went to several beaches that day and this is me sooooooo tired... its hard work been a poopie ya know

035-2.jpg

This is me older collies, Caffery 14 and Pudsey 12 at the beach

015-4.jpg

Marmite me best mate, the kitten came on holiday, shes a tired ted but me owner wouldnt take her to the beach, dont know why

028-2.jpg

Us lot relaxing at night time with me hoooooooman man...

046-1.jpg

This is Caffery, Fern, Pudsey and Badger chilling in the garden, I was prob at bottom of garden teasing everyone else...

080-1.jpg

See i can do the well behaved poopie... look

001-3.jpg

We visited Tenby Beach, Pembroke, and even went past the place where Maddoch was born... We had a fantastic time and now I must have a rest, I is one hell of a tired poopie...

Ps... Me owner took me to this place on Wednesday and their was loads and loads of dogs, I was scared at first as I am only small but within mins I was running round with them... I went to Lizzies Barn and played with Ringo and Orca the puppy... Kevin was a big dog and he kept chasing me, it was so funny... Me owner was cooing over Emmy as normal... and their was lots of collies their... Had a whale of a time that day, so much so, that i fell fast asleep in the car dreaming of more holidays like this...

I saw two big things while I was their and was told it was horses, never seen horses before and they were so close to us, but they wouldnt come in our garden to play with me, but hey I saw a real Badger, not Badger our collie, but a wildlife Badger and its bum wiggled just like Badger the Collie... how cool is that...

Oh well time for me to recharge my poopie batteries,

~By for now

By Fliss just about 3 months old xxxx

:laugh: she thinks she can do that at home now :wacko: shes currently doing the wall of death run from garden to kitchen to front room lol lol.... haha she was quiet when you was in our car, their was 3 dogs in car :wink: all snoring lol....
I wasn't in your car! That was Karen! Didn't the hairstyle give it away? Joe x :laugh: