UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Dylan is broken :worried_anim: he did do some monster sprints at the beach and that always tires him out :wub:

I am continuing to have a veeeerrrrry lazy evening - just what I need though. Might watch a moovie soon but don't know which one to choose :rolleyes:

Just phoned again,the little fighter is still hanging on in there :wub:

Night all :)

Thats good news. :GroupHug:

One of oldest and bestest friends has just text me to tell me she had a little girl this morning. :biggrin: She is named after my friends nan who she was very close to before she passed away last year. Welcome to the world Rosina. :wub:

I'm so pleased I decided to sort out what I was wearing and not leave it til the morning like I normally do. So far I have found a suit jacket but couldn't find the trousers. Then I found the trousers and can't get them on because of this tum the hospital gave me. Found another pair of trousers that do actually do up and look a lot better. Martyn assures me they look the same colour. I'm colour blind so have to go with his word. Eek. Now I've lost a pair of shoes. I have been running around trying to find stuff over several hours. Tomorrow I'm just going to glide casually out of bed have a shower. Put these darn things on (which feel all restrictive cos I'm been wearing huge baggy sweatshirts) put my face on and go. I've been round to find the company tonight which is just as well cos that wasn't where I thought it was either :rolleyes: Thanks for the well wishes. Interview is at 10.00 in the morning. I really like the sound of this one and if I felt mad I can actually walk it. I regularly walk the dogs very close to there.

Hope Kenza stops being sick. There seems to be a lot of it around. :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean

Kenza is still poorly and obviously unhappy, bless her, she is doing the pathetic and woe looks to their best tonight

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: There does seem to be a tummy bug going around the dogs at the moment. Thankfully it seems to pass quickly (if you'll excuse the term :laugh:).

Tomorrow I'm just going to glide casually out of bed have a shower. Put these darn things on (which feel all restrictive cos I'm been wearing huge baggy sweatshirts) put my face on and go. I've been round to find the company tonight which is just as well cos that wasn't where I thought it was either :rolleyes: Thanks for the well wishes. Interview is at 10.00 in the morning. I really like the sound of this one and if I felt mad I can actually walk it.

Missed this somehow. Good luck for tomorrow! :flowers:

sods law that that 'once' was while I was there but it was a hell of a downpour. cant beleive its not rained sinse. sending lots of rain thoughts to you in return for sunshine thoughts being sent back :flowers:

that once was a light shower for round here :laugh: however I am happy to report that we did get another light shower late yesterday afternoon

Small Temple dog update , Shep Shep Sheperty Shep Shep has a new home with a local family :jumpy: I took some photos before he left http://dogstarpatients.blogspot.com/2009/0...ep-feb-9th.html

and we have a new temple dog :wub:

her name is Fugee and she is a rather special girl as she is carrying passengers

http://dogstarpatients.blogspot.com/2009/0...cing-fugee.html

Sam

:tired: Morning.

:biggrin: Fab news for Shep and Fugee is :wub:

:GroupHug: for Kenza

:flowers: Good luck today Michelle!

:wacko: I had the weirdest dream last night!! I even had Fugee neighbours in it!

I dreamt for some reason that I woke in the early hours and looked out the window to see a group of 'nasty' looking men rounding up a whole load of exotic animals (zebras, elephants, lions, monkeys etc) into a huge lorry. When I opened my door the head nasty was ripping up a video and dumping it in my bin, saying 'too late'! :mad: I started arguing with him, then he tried to take two dogs from my garden - one of which was LEXI :ohmy: and then I started fighting with him. He eventually left and I went to the house two doors down where Anne and Martin were living (?) to give Lexi back, on the way there though I startled a tiger!!! Having done that some people dressed in black :ninja: who had been trying to capture the tiger came out from the bushes and moaned at me! I told them about the tape though which pleased them. I was about to speak to Anne and Martin when...................................................I woke up!!!!!

VERY, VERY, ODD!