UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello From Me And My Two

LucyLou

Hello,

Am new to the refuge, but have been a member it seems, can't remember when i signed up though?!

I have two very special chocolate labradors.

Lucy who is 5 years old, she has been with me since she was 8 weeks old, she is a very special girl has achieved lots and we have a very unique bond, she does PAT work, heelwrok to music and agility, you may have seen her on the tv or in a magazine too.

And Zoe who has been with me exactly 3 weeks today, she is an ex-breeding girl from many tears, approx 4 years old has had multiple caeserians had lots of scabs in her ears which have all gone now and had no muscle and an injury to her hind foot which seems to be a tie mark of some sort. She is my shadow and adores me and vice versa....she has adapted sooooo well and is amazing, enjoys her walkies, swimming and has visited the beach already.

I'm Linzi, i work at a canine hydro pool, am studying for an animal behaviour and welfare degree and enjoy doing PAT work and volunteering for many dog charities. I live, work and study dogs and love it.

I'm going to sort my sig out now and figure out putting pics up.

Hi Linzi and welcome,

Well done on rescuing Zoe, the poor thing sounds like she's had a terrible time (grr, those puppy breeders!) but luckily you've found each other now and can look forward to a wonderful life together :rolleyes:

I'd love to see photos of your girls when you've got time.