UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

It's A Spring Thing

zico's mum

You're best bet is to pm her via the site, she has definitely moved last year, I'll just check it's ok to pass her email along and will then PM you when I hear back from her, she is away on and off so she may not get back to me for a couple of days but I'll be back with some info asap.

oooo I need 3 of these!! Are they double sided and how can I go about buying them? How much are they each inc postage x

The orange one is single sided but the yellow ones are double sided and have the words printed as shown in the picture :flowers: They are £1.50 for 1 then £1 for every extra one on top of that. This is the link to them Spring Thing Tags

We're just waiting to clarify with Freya how to pay, where to pay etc as she has moved since the website was last updated :)

This was the only website I could find with these tags and actually sent a cheque for 7 but never heard anything. Didn't even check to see if cheque had cleared, so would really like to order some when the address is confirmed, and as you all seem to trust the person then I'm happy :)

as you all seem to trust the person then I'm happy :)

Definitely. I've ordered these from Freya a couple of times now and they're great. My older dogs have been wearing them for years and they're still in great condition. Even after being worn in very muddy conditions the wording is still completely visible and the black lettering has not worn at all. Great value for money too.