UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good Luck This Weekend...

lil_angel

... to Marie-Claire & Cher who are holding an awareness day and meet & greet on behalf of Oldies Club. If you are in these areas why not pop in and show them your support!!

Marie-Claire will be at The Whitgift Shopping Centre in Croydon on Sat 17th Jan.

Cher will be at Partners Pet Supermarket, Albert House, North Oribtal Street, St Albans on Sun 18th Jan.

A big thank you to the both of you for arranging these events!!

If you would like to help Oldies Club by doing something similar we are still on the look out for regional coordinators in some areas :biggrin:

Edited by lil_angel

my stuff arrived but unfortunately it appears that our meet and greet is cancelled. Julie/Emerald lady who was doing it with me has unfortunately had to pull out and I am feeling more and more ill with this bug. I am so so sorry. x

Edited by ranirottie

This weekend even more meet & greets for Oldies Club!! Good luck guys!!

Saturday 24 January

Meet and Greet

Pets at Home, Wick, Caithness

and

Meet and Greet

Pets at Home, Stafford

Sunday 25 January

Meet and Greet

Pets at Home, Gateshead

and

Meet and Greet

Pets at Home, Corstorphine, Edinburgh

I'm sorry but I'm not going to manage, my oh has had to go away for a couple of days for his work. I couldn't take Arran with me as he gets very car sick as soon as he goes in one and there is no one else to look after him.

I'm bitterly disappointed as I was so looking forward to it, I have loads of stuff that I've printed off and laminated if it can be of use to anyone. We have a gala day once a year and it takes place in the park right outside my front door, I'm going to get in touch with them nearer the time and see if I can get a stall for the oldies there.