UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Birthday Minnie-moo - 1 Today! (sorry, Total Photo Fest!)

ReikiAnge

A year ago my little baby girl was just about entering this world :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

She is everything I dreamed of, just wonderful, we adore her. She has fitted in here perfectly and brought such joy into our lives. I can't imagine life without her.

I can't find the words to express how much I adore this dog. She was a very cute little puppy, about the cutest little thing I have ever seen, but she grows more beautiful every day. She is still teeny really, I can still pick her up (though carrying her is more of an effort now :laugh: ). She is just the sweetest dog, so lovely, affectionate, loyal, snuggly.

Happy Birthday baby - we all love you so much. You've persuaded Max to share his toys, helped Sno grow in confidence and become Cassie's playmate. Sometimes you are like a little black kangaroo but your enthusiasm for life is infectious and we have had and will have so many adventures together :)

Thank you LRSEC for trusting me with this beautiful girl, she is so very special :wub: :wub: :wub: Thank you Auntie Mindy and Auntie Helen for going out of your way to make sure our baby could come home - we will be eternally grateful and never forget what you did for us :GroupHug: You turned a very upset Ange into the happiest Ange alive :flowers:

I shall be back with photos when I have chosen a few a lot from the thousands I've taken :laugh:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the first photos of M-M with her new mummy and daddy:

1March2008042ii.jpg

1March2008122ii.jpg

Starting to retrieve :)

2March2008057iii.jpg

My favourite puppy photo of her I think:

1March2008020iii.jpg

Getting acquainted with Daddy and big sis on her first day home

7March2008027ii.jpg :wub:

Snuggling up with Max and Cass

Minnie21March2008023ii.jpg

Minnie21March2008070ii.jpg

More to come, sorry :biggrin:

Oh dear I knew you should have taken more pics of her while you had the chance. :rolleyes:

She is so cute on some of those pics. :wub: I love those of her snuggling in with the others. Especially Max. I love seeing the same breed together. :wub:

You need to show us more pics of Cassie. :wub:

Happy Birthday sweetie. You're a very lucky girl. :wub:

Don't panic, I won't do a photo for every week of her first year :rolleyes: (what about every fortnight :blush: )

M-M and big bro

15April2008049ii.jpg

Minnie21April2008012ii.jpg

With me on Hovis Hill:

Minnie-Moo035ii.jpg

Her first train ride :laugh:

Family020ii.jpg

At Avebury

Avebury012ii.jpg

Reaching six months:

Minnie-Moo034ii-1.jpg

First visit to the seaside

Minnie-Mooseaside037ii.jpg

Oh dear I knew you should have taken more pics of her while you had the chance. :rolleyes:

I know, I should have had the camera out more shouldn't I? :blush: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And just a couple of some recent ones to show you all how beautiful she is now (incase you'd not noticed) :wink:

With me and Sno :)

Minnie-Moo062ii-2.jpg

Looking very keen to chase her ball

Minnie-Moo018ii-4.jpg

As Little Miss Christmas

Minnie-MooXmasHat071ii.jpg

My beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous girl :wub:

Minnie-Moo030ii-3.jpg

Minnie-Moo032ii-4.jpg

And finally (you'll be relieved to hear) a photo of her with her brothers and sister :)

Minnie-Moo-allfourdogs007ii.jpg

Daddy made them each a little birthday cake which they had just after midnight and later today, after we've all slept, we'll be taking her to buy a new toy and then Daddy will cook them a special treat for dinner :)