UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Clazuk but it's not BG it's Potterton themselves!

Alexis. He's just called and said he's on another job but then will get to me!

We'll see.

Ah. Not that it matters. It's still a Trading Standards issue (Sale of Goods & Services or summat). If they don't turn up pleeease get advise tomorrow. I promise it won't be me :rolleyes:

Marian :laugh:

:laugh: Jules :laugh:

Hope you and the hounds have warmed up now

I'm so sorry Lizzie - what a terrible loss for both families

:blush02: I'm still in my coat :blush02: the zip is caught..................................again :mecry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Are you out yet?

I must stop reading RMF - supposed to be PhD'ing :rolleyes:

Story of my life :rolleyes:

I've been running :ohmy: I've joined a class to motivate me - I started last week but I've been having awful problems with my calves/shins. I had to stop early today as my legs were so sore :( . It's rubbish as I've got proper trainers and everything.

well the pump has been replaced in the boiler and i now have heat!! It's not perfect but I'm hoping the 3rd radiato rin the living room is just being slow and will warm up too! YAY! :)

Well done Alexis :elefant:

If the radiator doesn't warm up soon it might have air in it and will need bleeding. Replacing the pump can allow air to get into the system.

well the pump has been replaced in the boiler and i now have heat!! It's not perfect but I'm hoping the 3rd radiato rin the living room is just being slow and will warm up too! YAY! :)

Hope it warms up soon.

Poor dogs are hungry and I forgot to take their food out of the freezer. They are pacing, pacing, pacing...

Operation defrost was successful and happy Spins are tucking into big bowls of fish. It'll be baby wipes round the face for them afterwards.

Great news Wendy :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Abby

Oh dear Marian :laugh:

I got a mint viscount out of the fridge wandered upstairs in the dark unwrapping in walked into the study where the light was on just about the bite into it and realised it had gone mouldy :sick01:

Thank you - I am still hoping it will just be a cold :rolleyes:

What's a Viscount :unsure: rings a bell but I can't remember