UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Was Just Wondering

rubysmom

I was just wondering if there are any members from the midlands area? Ruby and myself are from that area and it would be nice to say hi and perhaps meet up and go for a walk etc.

Im also on facebook so if anyone wants to add me please feel free to message me and ill reply

kay and ruby x

Hi all,

I too live in Stafford and can walk to Cannock Chase from my house..unfortunatley if we have another walk on there I would not be able to bring my dog Spike as he is a bit anti-social with other dogs....maybe I can borrow a dog friendly one from somewhere!

Just to mention as well I am the Regional Co-ordinator for Oldies Club for Staffordshire and the West Midlands so if any of you in those areas would like to get involved with helping out Oldies Club in someway please PM me I am tyring to get a group of us together for events this year - starting off with a Meet and Greet at Pets at Home in Stafford on January 24th - helpers very welcome.

But would love to meet up with a folks simply for a walk over Cannock Chase :thumbsup_still: