UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Could I Please Have Good Thoughts For Susie *another Update: Rushed Back To Vets*

doggy.lover

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads of good thoughts for Susie (and her worried mum) :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Don't worry too much about the anaesthetic, I've had several elderly greyhounds have GA's at various times, and they have been fine. Vets are very clued up nowadays about the right anaesthetics to use.

Sossijes definitely needed for convalescence :flowers:

Loads of good thoughts for Susie (and her worried mum) :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Don't worry too much about the anaesthetic, I've had several elderly greyhounds have GA's at various times, and they have been fine. Vets are very clued up nowadays about the right anaesthetics to use.

Sossijes definitely needed for convalescence :flowers:

Was just about to say exactly the same re: GAs and greyhounds - GAs have come a long way in the last few years, Susie should be absolutely fine. The last GA Indy had was January this year and he was 13, had no problems at all - lively the next morning, rushing down stairs for his breakfast. That dog lives for his stomach!

Hope the lump is nothing to worry about and that she's home with you by the evening. :GroupHug:

Everything crossed for today and wishing suzie a quick recovery.

My oldie greyhound tends to come out of his GA quite quickly, the vet rings me, i race up there at which point he is dropping off again, asleep by the time we are home and sleeps till mid morning next day :laugh: