UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

South West Walk - Sunday 4 January - Bradford-on-avon - M-m's Birthday - On/off?

ReikiAnge

Hi Folks,

I'm doubtful for this walk now. My dear Grandad passed away on Saturday and I am so so sad as we are very close.

Due to the time of year, we're not sure when the funeral is going to be. If it is before the New Year and I feel up to it we will still come, but if it's after the New Year then we'll be away.

Not that anyone should be looking out for us as such, but inacse they were I thought I'd better let y'all know :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Zico'sMum, that's kind x

I was going to drop you a line nearer the time to see if you were going and you could have come with us (if the Double D's didn't mind sharing the back of our car with Ruby).

If things work out I'll let folks know and maybe we will eventually meet one day !

Sorry to hi-jack...back on track now :blush02:

Nic, I'm really sorry to hear about your granddad :( :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

It would have been lovely to meet you. I'm sure we can organise another one walk for when you are free if you let us know when would be good.

Take care :GroupHug:

Am just thinking it would be good to organise a time for this. How does 12 noon sound? I figure that should be late enough for those who are travelling a fair distance but give us a good few daylight hours too :)

Could you post if you are still intending to come on the walk this Sunday pretty please :flowers:

I know a few people have had to drop out but I'd like to know who's still planning to come so we don't set off with you :biggrin:

For those that can still make it, I'm planning to meet at Bradford on Avon at 12 noon - at the "bottom" (opposite end from the entrance/road) end of the station car park is probably a good plan.

Am sorry that people are poorly and/or have got car trouble :( :GroupHug:

I'm sure someone will arrange another walk in the area at some point :flowers: (me, I'm not sure I'm ever going to try again :biggrin: ).

We might still be up for the walk if anyone else is but I've lost track a bit :unsure: Rob's hurt his back though and is hoping it will be ok for Sunday but we'll have to see how he's doing later today/tomorrow morning.

Sorry Ange, I was hoping we might get there but as I have a new little foster arriving tomorrow I think I'd better plan a quiet day on Sunday to settle him in.

I hope M-M has a wonderful birthday, whatever happens with the walk :wub: