UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poor Little Bruce :(

JoT

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All we know is that he's only used to being with his elderly owner - he's not used to dogs (and presumably not cats either). So EASBTC can't say for sure what he'll be like with them.

He's in kennels near his owner's family, in Essex, but EASBTC are trying to line up a foster home ASAP for him, to get him out of the kennels. A permanent home would be better of course!

:flowers:

Edited by JoT

What sparkling eyes you have Bruce :rolleyes:

What sweet radar ears to hear with :wub:

What a beautiful smile :)

Such a cute face :wub:

What a charming little boy :flowers:

I'm sure he thinks he is a wonderful handsome lad

How can you resist this gorgeous fellow :love:

I think we need a failed foster for this little one

I'm sure Lyn or Cher could fit this small one in and we would not tell anyone :ph34r_anim:

What sparkling eyes you have Bruce :rolleyes:

What sweet radar ears to hear with :wub:

What a beautiful smile :)

Such a cute face :wub:

What a charming little boy :flowers:

I'm sure he thinks he is a wonderful handsome lad

How can you resist this gorgeous fellow :love:

I think we need a failed foster for this little one

I'm sure Lyn or Cher could fit this small one in and we would not tell anyone :ph34r_anim:

fingers crossed Cher. He looks so much like Stanley he's breaking my heart. If we weren't going to France for Christmas and New Year I'd be twisting my OH's arm too to foster him. But then he'd still have to get on with other dogs.

well I could foster till new year and then you could take over, hows that? :laugh: x

Excellent solution!

Noticed on the EASBTC website that they state you shouldn't have two male dogs in the same home. :(

Think Kai would suit a nice pink glittery collar? If they are serious about that they are losing out on a lot of potentially good homes.

lots of people think that you shouldn't mix bitches together because "they fight to the death" but I always have bitches and I have had up to ten here at a time with no hassle. I think perhaps they may think that a staffie male may try to be dominant over another male but if they stick to that rule without taking each individual dogs temperament into consideration then it sure does limit his options. He looks gentle enough,poor lad. I wonder if they will dog test him if they are asked? x

ps : I am serious about fostering him over Xmas/New Year if you could have him after that. If they agree of course. x

Edited by ranirottie

Cher, I've also had staffie and staffie cross bitches together with no problem and had several boys too. Kai is used to having an older staffie boy around - it's all he's ever know up until recently so I wouldn't think he'd be a problem. If EASBTC agree, and Bruce got on ok with my two then yes I would take him in the new year when we're back from France