UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

Then we went thro the wood into a field with sheep and there were a group of people coming tuther way with two off lead dogs one of which was chasing the sheep :( I shouted to tell them to get their dogs under control as it very likely the sheep will be in lamb.They were really sulky about it all. One of them ended up running behind her dog ineffectually trying to get it to come to her. That's twice this past week I've had to tell people at this place not to let their dogs chase the sheep. What is it with people :unsure:

Idiots :mad:

Rocking around the Xmas tree on a happy holiday do doodle do do do. I seem to be in the Xmas mood today.

:laugh:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh We ARE doing the outside lights NOW! Wahahaaaaa

Pictures please :biggrin:

IMG_7035.jpg

:wub:

Had a delivery of dog fod today. I'd ordered 2 whole rabbits, expecting them to be jointed or at least skinned. Horror upon horror - they have everything they started out with! At least they were dead. The delivery man said to just chuck them to the dogs they'll soon get through them.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

:unsure:

Me, I need to change my knickers again as I am still snorting with laughter!

:biglaugh:

*No Granma Squirrels were harmed during the making of this years fancy dress competition....

However, several dogs and and one cat may be traumatised for life...*

I have tena lady at the ready, pictures please :wink:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherry is so beautiful. :wub:

Today we went to Southport Beach. It was lovely, blue skies,and sunshine. We sat drinking coffee, and watched people and their dogs go by,Dream tucked into a McDonalds porridge.

It was a day that will stick in my memory as perfect. Dream loved walking on the sand.

I have started to feel baby move - well I think! On Thursday I had some strange popping/bubbling sensations and have felt it more since then so I think it must be baby. Feels very odd!

Have had a nice weekend with OH and Charlie, he has left her up here with me this week. Hope everyone is ok.Am liking the new board

Had a delivery of dog fod today. I'd ordered 2 whole rabbits, expecting them to be jointed or at least skinned. Horror upon horror - they have everything they started out with! At least they were dead. The delivery man said to just chuck them to the dogs they'll soon get through them.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Ooooh no! Don't do that! Or at least, if you do, be prepared for the results if your dogs are not used to furry food. I gave Mollydog a rabbit that Kjetil had killed once (he only eats the brains, evil zombie cat that he is :sick01: ) and she sicked it up very messily all over the place. Raw rabbit she can do: raw furry rabbit: nooooooo.

I have started to feel baby move - well I think! On Thursday I had some strange popping/bubbling sensations and have felt it more since then so I think it must be baby. Feels very odd!

Have had a nice weekend with OH and Charlie, he has left her up here with me this week. Hope everyone is ok.Am liking the new board

Yay :)

Well we seem to be missing a few transponders or whatever they are called for the lights but have put some white ones in the big bay tree, some flashing changing colour stars above the window and some coloured flashing lights going down the fence tween us and next door. Tho half of those ones aren't working :rolleyes: I'm told that that is all that is needed and I can't have more even if I feel the need to make up for not having any last year as we were camped out at my aunt and uncles :(

I tried taking photos but they are crap. I might try again tomorrow as it's just getting dusk.

Ruby is downloading photos from yesterday's walk so please hold the line :)

Ooooh no! Don't do that! Or at least, if you do, be prepared for the results if your dogs are not used to furry food. I gave Mollydog a rabbit that Kjetil had killed once (he only eats the brains, evil zombie cat that he is :sick01: ) and she sicked it up very messily all over the place. Raw rabbit she can do: raw furry rabbit: nooooooo.

Eugh!! Thanks for the tip - now what do I do with two furry rabbits??

They're not used to furry food but always eat any knots and tangles that I cut out of their coats or any hair I've brushed out and they like to clear up after us when the hairdresser has been. I've always let them get on with it - no ill effects so far.