UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hit A Dog With The Car This Morning

houndzrus

Oh you poor, poor thing. What a terrible experience for everyone involved. I remember years ago I ran over a rabbit and killed it, I sobbed all the way home and I have never got over that awful thud.

It wasn't your fault, so don't beat yourself up over it. Hopefully his owner will have learnt a very valuable lesson today without the desparately unhappy outcome that it could have been.

Positive good thoughts coming your way for you to feel better.

Anne

:GroupHug: Marge, it wasn't your fault so you must stop beating yourself up about it. The dog is fine,lucky boy, and the owner said that you weren't to blame so give yourself a break. Take it easy and enjoy some quiet time to yourself. The dog was lucky that it was you ,if it had been somebody that was speeding or someone slow to brake then he might not be alive. x :flowers:

Don't be so cross with yourself, I know the conditions around these parts were quite damp today, and it was an accident!

You know you tried to avoid him, and it sometimes works out wrong. But luckily this time the dog had a bump and a shock, let's hope his owner learns her lesson, it was her fault.

You cared for him, you stopped to help, and asked about him later. There is nothing more you could have done. The owner took him to the vets, he will be fine. :GroupHug:

What a shock! :ohmy: :GroupHug: Glad to hear that both you and the little dog are okay. There was absolutely nothing you didn't do to try and avoid hitting him, so please don't blame yourself. By the sounds of it, the little dog and his owner got a strong wake up call, that might well save his life: I'm sure the owner will now be a lot more careful before she leaves any door open :flowers: