UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mornings

kittycat

OH has a drink of water before he goes to bed so that he has to get up to go to the loo - works for him & he gets up at 3am.

Doesn't work for me though, I just don't go to sleep for fear of weeing the bed :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I know this is a serious thread and I don't have any sensible advice to offer, but this just made me :laugh: :laugh: as I'm just the same :rolleyes:

I do that too but as it is set for the radio to come on, I just lie there and listen to it which defeats the object really :wacko: :rolleyes:

I was going to suggest the alarm on the other side of the room as well. You could always have a radio one by the bed that goes off before an irritating buzzing/beeping one :unsure: That way you get a gentle wake up before you have to get out of the bed.

You could try one of these LINK but I'm so crabby in the morning I'd probably catch it then kick it sh*tless :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I don't think it would live long if I had one of those either

That may not be helping.

If your room is dark, you may find you sleep more deeply and don't feel so tired in the morning. :flowers:

I may well invest in some curtains next payday :flowers:

I do that too but as it is set for the radio to come on, I just lie there and listen to it which defeats the object really :rolleyes:

I used to have a radio alarm clock which I just used listen to it and go back to sleep. :laugh:

An alarm on the other side of the room may do the trick, I shall try that one tomorrow.

Only reason I'm up this morning is because I woke to the sound of next door shouting at what I can only imagine is them playing computer games :wacko: