UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Please Send Positive Thoughts For Max

merledogs

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I gave him some Metacam and then couldn't decide whether to go and take the other dogs out and leave him behind (cos he didn't seem up to going out even for a little stroll) or whether to keep them all in. In the end I decided that the peace and quiet would probably do him good, so I got ready to go out and as soon as the harnesses came out he perked up a lot and decided he wanted to come with us. So I compromised on a shorter walk with all five, after putting Milly's neoprene jacket on Max to keep the warmth in :wub:

He loved it, he was so much perkier and even managed a little run when I first let him off the lead. He seemed genuinely happy to be out and about, even though he just plodded along with us :wub:

He had another wee as well, which was darkish yellow but nothing like this morning.

He is now tired out so is having a nap on the sofa :wub:

Edited by merledogs

That to me sounds really good! :) :) I think dogs feel best when they can have an as normal routine as possible, and I think that for Max a walk with his 'family' was a sign that everything was back to normal again, after the stressful days that he has been through. Continued bestest wishes for a speedy recovery for the little man :wub: :wub: :wub: