UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

On Behalf Of Ange

Jacobean

Hi all, I haven't been able to get onto the Refuge for three days so thank you Michelle for posting this :flowers: and thanks so much everyone for your kind wishes, they are really appreciated :flowers:

It was just Rob in the car, there were several cars involved and the "others" I meant were those in the other cars, who were ok too thank god. Rob was driving our Volvo, I'm just so very relieved he was in that car and not something flimsier, doesn't bear thinking about :mecry: We're not enjoying November much!

He was picked up by some motorway services people who took him and the car back to their centre where he could get hot drinks. A wonderful friend of his drove straight up to Rob with a trailer and brought Rob and the car back that night. What a star he was. Rob is fine physically, I think he was definitely in shock when it happened but he's a braver soul than I am.

Hopefully Orange will let me stay now I'm back, but just wanted to thank you all for your messages and thoughts in case I get booted off again. I'm really grateful to everyone :GroupHug:

I'm so glad Rob is back home, and the others were ok too. Take it easy both of you, the shock takes a while to go. :GroupHug: :flowers:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic