UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Just Found A Dog

BillyMalc

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Billie. She is stunning. Lottie would batter her.

I kinda figured that, that's why I didn't ask you if you wanted her :wink:

Well the dog warden came, and as scared and stubborn as the 'Old Love' had been to come into my little flat, she now nearly had to be peeled off the kitchen floor - she had got herself right comfy alright! :laugh: In the van she was met by an old gent ( :wub: ) who was barking his head of, excited at his new, goodlooking companion. They were going to be taken to ''holding kennels'' tonight and transferred to MDH tomorrow. I will call them tomorrow afternoon to find out about her and make sure that they've got my details linked to this girl, should things not go as hoped.

TBH what with the time of year, i.e. all the fire works and the condition she was in, I've got a sneaking suspicion that she might belong to not-so-young people, and that she has slipped out the gate - seeing as that is what she tried to do when I tried to introduce her to my Kiera-cow :rolleyes: The previous dog a few months ago that I helped to be reunited was in a bit of a similar condition (wasn't the same dog tho!), and had escaped as well. Let's just hope that I won't be posting next week asking you to get your address books out, to see who can offer her a home!

awww she is very pretty :wub: :wub: :wub: look at those eyes! i hope she has just escaped and that she is reunited.

as for your kitchen floor, looks fine to me and i reckon that a home with dogs that is spotlessly clean and tidy with no drool marks on the back doors (such as mine) is not really lived in :laugh: i swear i tidy up and within an hour it looks the same as it did before :rolleyes:

Gimme a chance alright! :)

Only just found out from the dog warden that (thank doG!) it was as I hoped: she's been reunited with her owner, an older gentleman, who was very happy apparently :biggrin: I was shocked to hear she'd walked for a few miles, she was not from round here at all! No wonder she slept in my kitchen all afternoon, poor love :wub: Really really glad with this outcome though! :) :) :)

Gimme a chance alright! :)

Only just found out from the dog warden that (thank doG!) it was as I hoped: she's been reunited with her owner, an older gentleman, who was very happy apparently :biggrin: I was shocked to hear she'd walked for a few miles, she was not from round here at all! No wonder she slept in my kitchen all afternoon, poor love :wub: Really really glad with this outcome though! :) :) :)

Great news :biggrin: