UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Lady Contacted Us Regarding Rosie Buttons - Saying Shes Fine?

Cafferysmum

While working the other night, we had a lady contact us regarding Rosie Buttons, the last two weeks have been the most horrendous of our lives, losing our beautiful girl and trying to carry on.

~work was brilliant with me, after we came back from vets both Gary and I was like ok... I picked up my 4am shift fine then at 8am in the morning bang it really really hit me, crying like i have never known...and i had stopped eating and really was giving up... She meant the world to us...... and still every now and then tears just stream down my face..

However other day a phychic if thats how its spelt contacted us... and this is what she said to us...

Rosie Buttons was her full name but most people called her Rosie...

She loved the Sand and Sea but only like to dip her paws.

To bury her ashes in her favourite beach.

She is at Rainbow Bridge with her brother Cole who died aged 2 years old from parvo and Rosie got it but not severe..

That Rosie was given drugs 3 times by her last owner that affected her and was also burnt by cigarettes

She doesnt dwell on her last owner but dwells on us.

She is my left hand side and behind her is her brother Cole who didnt know love is right behind her and has latched on to Rosie who has shown him all the love she had.

That Rosie was lucky to find us.

That she knew no matter how much we tried to save her she knew it was her time and although she didnt want to leave us, she knew we would cope and she had to go and look after her brother...

That she was aged 10 not 8

Her previous owner was a druggie called Joe and she came from a litter of 8 and 2 died, 6 were homed.

That she would always sit on left of us next to something red... our sofa is red terrocotta...

That she loved going out and about all over the country with us and she loved to be pampered and was an unusually girly dog, said she could smell perfume... and how fussy she was at looking good.

Said we should carry on with Christmas as this was Rosies Favourite Time and she would be annoyed with me cos the other dogs love it but she still wants a pressie even though she not here.

Also that she is upset at how I am in way of not eating like punishing myself and that I have to be strong for the other dogs..

Sent love to Badger and that he will always be her best mate and that he will pull through with all the love we have..

That in about 8 weeks time we will get another collie starting with the letter F, when the time is right...and will open up our home to other rescue animals.

That Im in the wrong job and she wants me to start up a rescue and do what is where my heart is..

That she will always be their when I need her...

That her epilepsy was brought on by her last set of injections...

That she is very happy where she is and she wants us to be happy again...

Right I thought, and broke this down, as some of this is on the internet but a lot of it isnt, eg I always thought Rosie was a little bit older, and was always at back of my mind that her vaccinations brought on the epilepsy and we never vaccinated her again..

We were lucky to find Rosie, and they are right about work, we have been thinking about getting another girl collie when the time is right, and that she loved the beach and christmas.

Now close friends know that Rosie was pampered Pink Princess, lots of collars and leads and she had her own bottles of amarige and elizabeth arden as when i got mine out she would run up and ask for a bit on her... and she was fussy about getting mucky, she likes to be clean and well groomed.

Also re the drugs, we knew part of her history, very little, nothing about Cole...

Now I hope most of this is true, some of this is on the internet but a lot of it wasnt, and yes we have Rosies Ashes but I am not sure I could do this just yet...

But whatever if its false or true, it gave me a bit of hope thats shes happy and shes got good company and I would love to beleive everything she said.

Just wondered has anyone else hand any phychic contact them and did it bring you peace..

:mecry: Gawd Im bawling my eyes out! Im a firm believer that if it brings you happiness, support and comfort when you need it the BELIEVE it, what harm can it do? but I do believe they can live on and be there for us..Rosie sounds like she had lots of very special messages for her Mummy and family :GroupHug:

I had a message through Tony Stockwell from my late son a year after I lost him. All sorts of details - a really good description of him, his best friend's name, details of how he passed and his illness, things he did as a child. Lots of things. At the time it left me in pieces but now it brings me enormous comfort to know that he's still here with me.

Rosie is still with you. Your love will never die.

Diane

I went to a psychic evening a few weeks ago with some people I work with and was given messages from people that no-one else there knew about. He brought dogs through for two people who were there describing exactly how they looked and behaved. Both people said there was no way he could have looked it up anywhere.

Hope Rosie Buttons message has given you comfort. :GroupHug:

I've been to a medium who gave me information on people that have passed away and problems people and dogs around me (living) were experiencing or about to. He was spot on. I didn't tell him a thing. He just rattled it all out. It is very comforting and I do believe that when they have to leave us physically they are still very much around. I have been touched and seen things move by dogs. From what the chap has told me I'm in no doubt so I talk to mine just on the off chance they are around and getting fed up of me ignoring them.

I've been to a medium who gave me information on people that have passed away and problems people and dogs around me (living) were experiencing or about to. He was spot on. I didn't tell him a thing. He just rattled it all out. It is very comforting and I do believe that when they have to leave us physically they are still very much around. I have been touched and seen things move by dogs. From what the chap has told me I'm in no doubt so I talk to mine just on the off chance they are around and getting fed up of me ignoring them.

:GroupHug:

:GroupHug:

I had someone contact me when I lost Sophie cat :mecry: and, yes, it was a comfort. And this person described where she was - and when we found her (albeit sadly dead), everything made sense. I know she knew she was loved and that she is ok now :wub:

I'm so glad you've had contact and hope that you can now rest a little easier :flowers:

No Rudi, a lot of people know about my dogs and knew about Rosie passing over to the bridge, and i havent spoken to this lady as she been on a course with Tony Stockwell. The other night she contacted me via email and said to ring her re rosie, and we spent over an hour on the phone, she said Rosie is very happy and very well cared for now and is safe but the sadness her brother went through made her cry and she said hes attached himself to Rosie so that when we light a candle for her light a candle for him, he sits behind rosie but rosie has transmitted all the love she got from us and hes starting to come forward.

It was very interesting and I really hope its true, i have never gone out of my way to find someone but if i had carried on i would have become very very ill and it was like Rosie was looking after her mum even though not here in body form...

When Ailis died she stayed around the house for a while, I was a bit concerned about this and asked Marie ( Vashti) to do a reading for me. She told me that the reason Ailis was still there was because she had been so happy with me, she also told me one or two things about Ailis that no one else could have known. It brought me a lot of comfort.

Wherever Rosie is she will want you to be well and happy and I'm sure she'll be watching over you to make sure you are looking after yourself.