UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa!

phoebejo

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack has received his SS today :biggrin: :elefant: thank you muchly SS :flowers: :wub:

That is both my two received now :) :flowers: I still have to send mine out, as I am sending them through work I will be doing them special delivery on Monday. So sorry I'm last :blush02: still not received the things I've ordered and not had time to shop so will be going crazy at the weekend :biggrin:

Thank you muchly Cheryl and Sarah for organising :flowers: :flowers: :wub: :wub:

Excellent :biggrin:

2 down, 8 to go :unsure: :wacko:

Calling Doglets:

When you receive Scooby's parcel, you can remove the outer packaging as the real goodies are safely wrapped inside :santa:

Sammy Squigggggggggggs:

Upon receipt of Rani's yuletide gift, you may extract it from the confines of it's wrapping to reveal the beautifully embellished gifts inside :santa: There might also be a li'l sumfink for t'yooomans too :wink:

Sammy Squigggggggggggs:

Upon receipt of Rani's yuletide gift, you may extract it from the confines of it's wrapping to reveal the beautifully embellished gifts inside :santa: There might also be a li'l sumfink for t'yooomans too :wink:

Thank you Missus Chook and SS :flowers:

I am not sure how I am going to explain SS to Chandanna and Rani :laugh: