UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Birthday Rosie!

suzeanna

It's my little cavalier girl Rosie aka Lady Rose, Rosita or you little horror!!'s first birthday today! she celebrated a couple of days early by coming into season :rolleyes: so her planned outing to Pets at Home for a pressie will have to be shelved.

She's my first cavalier but most certainly won't be the last...she's the funniest, smartest and I'm sad to say most wilful dog I've ever had, but I love her dearly..she's hauled me out of a depression (though at times her chewing things up has plunged me into another one) and for anyone who thinks cavs are podgy stodgy little dogs, well all I can say is, come and meet Rosie! she wears my poor long suffering Dylan out :laugh: his days of being a lazy lurcher went once she came in.

So Happy Birthday Rosie, and may you have many many more them!.

Rosie decided my slippers were much better than any toys!

IMG_0476.jpg

Her illfated present from her auntie Liz...it lasted until Rosie and Dyl had a tug of war with it...

IMG_0479.jpg

showing Dylan who is boss

IMG_0520.jpg

Looking deceptively ladylike in the garden on a rare sunny day

LadyRose.jpg

Few more pics...first one in her friend Bonnie's garden with Bonnie, second one waiting for me to log onto the Refuge to see if anyone wished her a happy birthday, and the last relaxing on what was my nice and tidy spare bed with Dylan this morning...Dylan doesn't like tidy beds! :laugh:

DSC_0264.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg