UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Positve Thoughts For Spike Please

houndzrus

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing this thing to be contained and not spread.

We all are :GroupHug: Have sent out a number of Reiki requests using the photos Claz posted :flowers: If you're up to it, you might want to send a request through the distant healing network too (I usually include a photobucket url photo too): http://www.the-dhn.com/forms/petrequest.html

Keeping Spike and all of you in my thoughts :GroupHug:

We all are :GroupHug: Have sent out a number of Reiki requests using the photos Claz posted :flowers: If you're up to it, you might want to send a request through the distant healing network too (I usually include a photobucket url photo too): http://www.the-dhn.com/forms/petrequest.html

Keeping Spike and all of you in my thoughts :GroupHug:

Thank you so much, and everyone who has thought of him tonight. I'm sure it has helped, whatever the outcome he's had the very best in terms of love and positivity in his hour of need. :flowers:

Nurse has just phoned, they might have to remove Spike's spleen, can't see if anything has spread yet, they will let us know. They're very good to let us know instead of waiting till the end of the op. I'm willing this thing to be contained and not spread.

Sounds like you have a very good team working on your boy :flowers:

Continuing to send positive thoughts for Spike :GroupHug:

Quick update. Spike has had his spleen removed. It has a mass growing on it which eventually caused the spleen to rupture so there are swabs etc to be sent for analysis. Hes has lost just over 400ml of blood, but they didn't need to take any from cherry. We have been to see Spike and he is, of course, still sleeping. Apparently this kind of thing is quite common and Spike's was seen early, so good thing we were at home when it started. Cherry is home because we need to see Spike tomorrow morning.

What a night! off to bed now. Thanks again :flowers: