UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hope They Lose Their Jobs

cheryl33

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fu***ng wa**ers I would fu***ng knock their fu**ing teeth out

hope they get jailed and justice served in their too :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

dream on...they won't get jailed, you'll be lucky if they even get a poxy fine :angry:

I just hope that what goes around comes around and they get their heads kicked in for no reason, see how they like it (not) :angry:

Edited by doggy.lover

"Defending, Joanne Stephens said neither Mason nor Macleod had intended to cause the animals pain."

:wacko: Erm, :wacko: so they hit and kicked and beat the dogs for what reason then? Why else would you kick another living being if you didn't want to cause them any suffering?????? What planet is she on!!!

It's got to go to court though surely? The evidence is there for the CPS, guess it depends on whether they think it would be 'in the public interest'. If the RSPCA want to press charges, then it's surely got to at least get as far as the CPS?

I have no polite words for these people.

Big well done to the neighbour that bought the video camera and saw this through though! Thanks to her and the RSPCA pursuing it, the dogs are at least in nice new homes now.

I hope this will be dealt with as seriously as it should be. What disgusting people. I'll never understand how legal professionals can defend people like this either :(

Did you already know about this prior to the news article? :unsure:

Andrea, Sabina's an RSPCA inspector :flowers:

Sorry got compuzzled there, have now twigged it's the sentencing that's left to be decided. Everyone is entitled to a defence but the one they put forward was just ridiculous and involved no common sense whatsoever, nevermind plausability. Kind of backs up the JP's statement though that there were no mitigating factors. Now that's scary and it does make you wonder how they would control their anger/rage whilst on the job. Anyone know if the dogs were permanently removed or does that have to wait until sentencing?

Edited by reds