UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Volunteers Please Contact Your Regional Co-ordinators

Lydford

Hi everyone,

As you may be aware Oldies Club have now appointed Regional Co-ordinators to help raise the profile of Oldies Club and its aims in local areas. :circle:

I am the Regional Co-ordinator for West Midlands, Staffordshire and Shropshire area, but I am posting this on behalf of all the Regional Co-ordinators across the country.

If you want to help Oldies Club and all the dogs in its care now, and all the dogs that will need Oldies Club support in the future please register your interest, by adding your details on this thread or by PM to the relevant Regional Co-ordinator, who are as follows (with Refuge names in brackets) :

Wales - Abby (Abby)

Scotland</FONT> - Debbie (in the process of registering)

Wiltshire, Somerset and Dorset - Val (rufus the wonderdog)

Essex - Jules (Tempest)

Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire - Cher (ranirottie)

Surrey - Marie-Claire (Marie Claire)

Staffordshire, Shropshire and West Midlands - Kate (Lydford)

We will all be very happy to hear from you no matter what support or time you have to offer - whether you are able to help at events, help with advertising, know of people (or even yourself) with particular skills - ANYTHING!!! We just want to hear from you if you want to help Oldies Club and its dogs in ANY shape or form.

On a personal note for the Midland area I hope to build the support up here as Oldies Club is not too well known in this area... so come on all you Midlanders lets go for it and do the Oldies Club proud!!!!!!!!! :partytime:

On behalf of the Regional Co-ordinators, thank you and we all look forward to hearing from you, and will contact you soon :bigloveglass:

Edited by Lydford