UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

Glen and I have been at agility. We tried the dog walk at the higher level and had a go with the A frame at a lower level, plus jumps weaves and tunnels. We had fun except for another dog jumping Glen and having a go!! :angry: Poor Glen wasn't doing anything and the other dog had at the shoulder blades - luckily no damage done and Glen doesn't seem overly bothered :wub:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:elefant: :elefant: I am having a bash at holibobs take 2 as I was not very well when I was supposed to go away in September. Have booked a cottage in Shropshire for the second week in November. Don't care if it's cold, raining or whatever, it's not here and I'll be away from twonkface snuggled up with Dex and Fleur and will finally see my mum and dad for the first time in a year. My neighbour a couple of doors down will look after the piggies and the buns. Yee ha :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for Mollydog. Fleur has had a poorly tummy bug that laid her quite low over the weekend, I totally sympathise with the frrrr eezink with the door open.

Murtle go to bottom of page when you are at the index page. Click on the box for the skin type. Mine normally says desert and select from the drop down menu halloween and you'll be with us. Ooooooo :skull: :spudnikghost:

Spookyworld has opened near us for a week or so. I shan't be attending. :laugh: They have live actors paid to scare the carp out of you.

Pleased you get to go on your holibobs Marian. I hope twonkface is out of your life soon. :GroupHug:

I'm supposed to be going to the hospital on Friday for my follow up follow up but I have I'm using up an appointment that someone who needs it could have. Can I ring up and ask to be discharged do you think?

I'm supposed to be going to the hospital on Friday for my follow up follow up but I have I'm using up an appointment that someone who needs it could have. Can I ring up and ask to be discharged do you think?

:mad: Get yourself to that appointment Missus. Then you can be properly discharged.

Behave :D

Hi Penny. What did you do on your day off?

Fireworks have started :(

We've had fireworks for at least a couple of weeks now. Only heard a couple this evening though :rolleyes:

Sarah, make the most of your time and pamper yourself. :flowers:

Michelle, please go to that appointment! :flowers:

rmf - i accidentally put gin rather than vodka into my red bull. first few sips were a bit yack but its actually not a bad combo. or maybe im just an alky in the making :unsure:

In the making???????? :laugh:

Marian I hope your holiday goes according to plan this time. :flowers:

:GroupHug: Mollydog. There seems to be a few bugs doing the rounds with hoomans and doglets.

Did anyone else watch 'Dead Set'? What a complete load of carp! :rolleyes:

I've already had a follow up visit though. We just arranged another appointment incase things didn't go to plan again. It's going just as it should this time round. So it'll be a quick couple of minutes and I'm discharged. Whereas someone like me a year ago could really need the appointment.

:laugh: At Murtle oow oows

Hope Molly dog is better tomorrow. :GroupHug:

Rumpole how is Henry today?

Hello chaps

I on a super duper fast PC ( 128kbps ) at Columbo Airport whilst waiting for my flight to board

I think we get home UK time between 19:00-20:00hrs so should be home this evening ( your evening not my current evening, for me it will be wednesday early morning )

lordy time zones are fun , you think I would be getting used to this by now but I am still shite at working out the UK time from here

anyway hope you are all well and I will be boring the shite out of you all tommorow with photos and Dogstar updates

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel

Morning Sam

You'll be even more confused as we're in a different time zone here :rolleyes:

For some reason Dex and Fleur were not impressed by being roused from their warm beds and made to go in the garden for a wee this morning, not that ti's freezink nor nuffink :rolleyes: They are fed and gone back to bed now. I am drinking tea.

Michelle, go to your appointment please :flowers: