Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon.

It's a bright but windy day here.

:GroupHug: to those feeling poorly.

Hope the move goes well Owl and you'll be very happy in your new home.

Cher contact your docs and ask about the combination of pills. My mum in law recently discovered she's been taking the wrong dose of something the doctor prescribed and has been feeling poorly as a result. She naughtily adjusted the dosage, felt better, went back to the docs and got a ticking off. She insisted the doc looked into it and he had to agree that he had put her on the wrong treatment programme. Twit.

Hello Fugees!

It is my first day back at work after a week in the Peak Dristrict, and I feel a little glum :( Last week I managed to eat cake, drink beer (this was very easy as the pub was 3 doors away from the cottage we were staying in) and have an afternoon/early evening nap every day. Now ihave thought about this, I can go to the shop and get cake, I can leave work at 3.30 and have a nap but how am I going to drink the beer without spreading fumes on my boss!!!??

xx

I get my keys in just under 2 hrs :)

Congratulations. I assume you will be in by now :biggrin:

I have phoned in sick and have spoken to my doctor and have started taking the antibiotics.I am a good girl.

I have also phoned a man about my poorly television.

:GroupHug: I'm glad you have spoken to your doctor.

we saw 9 dead badgers on the side of the road on a stretch of the A 303 yesterday. :( x

:( Thats bizarre isnt it? Nine of them? RIP badgers.

Penny, don't overdo it. You will make yourself poorly too :GroupHug:

I used to have a huge GSD with Queen Anne legs so it covered all eventualities.

:laugh:

I have purchased a blood glucose kit and have taken my first test [after stabbing myself multiple times]. I am now full of mini holes and will look like an extra from a Tom n Jerry cartoon when I next have a drink :rolleyes:

Blood sugar was 3.8 which I assume is normal [should have read the instructions]