UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. I gewt my hearing aid today! Rather than being depressed at needing one, I'm rather excited at th prospect of being able to hear again :biggrin:

I doubt I'll be saying that tonight when the kids have driven me bonkers with their constant arguing :mellow:

Mel, when i got mine i survived a week, the noise of the traffic drove me bonkers, i could hear everybodys telly in the house, and the worst i could hear people weeing in the loo :ohmy: it went from not hearing well to hearing to much. good luck with them [they are a bugger to put in if they are like mine :wacko: ]

Andrea spotty dog is still on his best behaviour, i'm really suprised, when i come home from work i open the door expecting mass destruction, but find the house ok.

good luck Owl :flowers:

After Monday i have to work 18 days on the trot :angry:

:GroupHug: Mindy, hope Beenzie is ok.

Its quite a big one in the middle at the bottom of his ribcage :unsure:

Quite common on sighthounds, it's usually fatty tissue. Three leggitty Jack had one early on and it's still there and still not causing problems. Sky has one on her shoulder and I've had two fine needle aspirations done but in both cases they've come back as a lipoma (fatty mass). It's hopefully nothing to worry about :flowers:

Mindy is it a hard lump or a squishy one? Amber had one there.

I am back and already I've taken the damn thing out. I can hear EVERYTHING REALLY REALLY LOUDLY AND ITS DRIVING ME NUTS :wacko: Honest to God I swear I can hear the rats breathing on the other side of the room. My own hair swishing about is loud enough to send me doolally.

They did say you get used to it [thank feck]

Best wishes being sent for Beenzie :GroupHug:

I'm just back from the hairdressers. I went in with hair about 2" past my shoulders. I came out with hair above my ears. It was my first time with this hairdresser and I kinda gave her free range and she chopped it all off. :ohmy:

We had discussed it first though and I absolutely love it. I'm a bit nervous about OH coming home :unsure:

You can't beat fish and chips and tomato sauce. Especially if you're near the seaside. Better still freezing cold on a bench with a cup of tea by the sea on your hols.

Welcome back Marge. Hope you had a good holiday. Can't remember where you went now but you can report all to us later.

Hopefully it's just a fatty lump Mindy. Hoping so anyway. :GroupHug:

Whispering to Mel that I'm sure it will be ok when you get used to it and you haven't got the volume on high have you?

Feckity feck transport runs are a pain in the poster rear. Mutter mutter. If you want me I'll be sitting in the corner rocking backwards and forwards.