UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired: I wish my dogs would allow me the occasional lie in :rolleyes:

Ditto, although today it was a text from a friend that woke me.

I was still awake at 3, decided to have a Nytol free night, so I had about 5 hous sleep :tired:

Can't go back to bed cos I am taking same friend out for the day in a bit.

Hope you all have good Sundays

I appear to have a coffee date type thingie tonight :unsure:

I have a similar feeling but i suspect its last nights vodka sloshing round :laugh:

:laugh: Di from a reformed dipsomaniac to a practising dipso - Lucozade is the best hangover cure.

I always had a bottle with me at work if I had been indulging the night before.

I have just gained an hour - I thought I had to do something at 10am but tis 11am so I suppose that's good.

Edited by Kathyw

:tired: Mornink

I had the house to myself last night, went to bed 11:30 hoping for a good sleep and a lie in.

Nope.

Drunken phone call as 4:30 from Steve just to let me know he'd survived the stag night, had won the toss for the double bed in the room he's sharing, he loved me and had I gone to bed yet? It was 4:30 FFS. :rolleyes:

Guin was obviously spooked by the phone going off so got all stressy and needed out at 5am.

I couldn't get back to sleep so got up, played a couple of rounds on 'Doghouse', had a hot milk and got back to bed around 6:30 after letting all the hounds out. Good few hours lie in to follow I thought :unsure: Nope!

Hounds all decided to do a random sing song (they sometimes do a howling chorus which is quite bizarre to hear) to serenade me.... at 8:30. So I am up, showered, dressed on to 2nd coffee and sorting out eBay now :rolleyes: Ho hum :lmaosmiley:

Edited by Phoenyx

Tis already going pear shaped. 11am has now ben changed to 1pm (double booking). So I am not happy.

But..........................................

R - Really

M - Medium size spider

F - Facing me on the wall.

He/she has been there since 7am and I haven't screamed, jumped and waved about like a mad thing.

oh just went to hoover he/she and I said no.

Am I brave or wot?

Hounds all decided to do a random sing song (they sometimes do a howling chorus which is quite bizarre to hear) to serenade me.... at 8:30.

Mine have done that a few times before, one starts and then the others all join in. Rather eerrie but wonderful to hear and I've not yet worked out why they do it at those particular times.

Di, you know you mentioned going back to the Easy Search search engine page each time after you'd visited a site - silly question maybe, or I misunderstood ... I use it for Oldies Club under my Easy Search account to try to raise some money, but doesn't it only count when you use it to search for something, rather than just visiting the page? :unsure:

Mine have done that a few times before, one starts and then the others all join in. Rather eerrie but wonderful to hear and I've not yet worked out why they do it at those particular times.

Great innit? :biggrin:

You can tell the 'real' hounds though, poor Penny just sort of woofs along with them while the others do a proper howl :wub:

(Henry can't do either, he just farts while he tries to keep up with them :laugh: )

Great innit? :biggrin:

You can tell the 'real' hounds though, poor Penny just sort of woofs along with them while the others do a proper howl :wub:

(Henry can't do either, he just farts while he tries to keep up with them :laugh: )

None of mine are real hounds but they manage to do the howl rather nicely - and eerily!

Poor Henry :laugh:

yes ange, to ensure dogstar get the pennies every time, i go back to blank easysearch and put in a new search. similar but not the same. it takes me a few extra seconds but earns a few extra pennies :laugh:

Ah ok, that explains it :flowers:

Oh Sam, I think I Want One Of Those do those cushties and they're part of Easy Fundraising aren't they? I bought my cushtie from there. I am not sure they're the cheapest though. They are great and they wash nicely too.

Oh Sam, I think I Want One Of Those do those cushties and they're part of Easy Fundraising aren't they? I bought my cushtie from there. I am not sure they're the cheapest though. They are great and they wash nicely too.

thanks Ange , Terri is looking at them now and working out best value and best donation

Morning all :)

Kathy, you are very brave :laugh:

Having a quiet few minutes as my dogs are stashed in the car ready to go for a walk somewhere not too muddy. It will be a short walk, as still wet though better than yesterday.

Morning all :)

Kathy, you are very brave :laugh:

Having a quiet few minutes as my dogs are stashed in the car ready to go for a walk somewhere not too muddy. It will be a short walk, as still wet though better than yesterday.

Mind you pack your raincoat and wellies :mellow: and are you taking someone with you to pull you out of puddles???? :wink:

Morning, I appear to have only just got out of bed :wacko:

I didn't go back to bed. Instead I ironed 6 cushion covers which I washed/dried this morning, plus one superking duvet cover and 5 pillowcases. Last night I ironed a large pair of curtains. I think I must be sickening for something cos I never normally iron clothes unless I absolutely have to :unsure:

I must do some essays this afternoon :wacko:

RMF : I think it's just about time to fence off the grass for winter, cos my living room is getting very muddy these days :rolleyes:

Edited by merledogs