UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really struggled when I was told that Bear's ashes were ready to collect. I couldn't bear the thought of him (his ashes) being left at the vets with strangers but also felt sick at the thought of bringing him home in a little box :mecry: Eventually, the worry about him being left alone overwhelmed everything else, but I did cry buckets and buckets whilst driving home again :( Now, it feels right for him to be here :wub:

I know how you feel. I had my Ziggy's (my cat) ashes at home for a year before I realised that there was a container inside the box. Some how I thought they would be in a plastic bag!. I have the container in my bedroom and it feels as if Zigs is still here with me.

I had an appointment at the very caring community dentist this morning to have my teeth cleaned. She had told me that I would need an injection as I have very senstive teeth. When I got there I eventually had 7 injections for the right half of my mouth. To say I was stressed would be very minimal. She had to keep reminding me to breath. The bottom of my jaw did not numb. Eventually I had to say I could not cope with any more of the cleaning. My whole body was shaking (because of adrelin) and it made me cry, so much that the dentist cried as well. She has pursuaded me to go back next week and try a manual clean. If it is too much for me then I can be referred to the dental hospital and be knocked out for it all. It was such a shitty experience :( :mecry:

I want a turkey, can you just have one on its own? :unsure: I can imagine Bob the cat stalking that round the garden and tryin t o get it in through the cat flap :laugh:

Poor Dennis would be scared to death mind :rolleyes:

Owly, since you are only up the road from me, will you be poppng in for a cup of ea on the way back?

I've frightened Ian half to death by trying to catch a huge spider :laugh: He (spider) was above the back door but too high for me to reach to put him outside so I poked him with a milk bottle and he fell. We thought it was to the ground but about a minute later I saw him zooming over my boobs heading for my face :ohmy: Now I'm brave but not THAT brave with spiders so after jumping five feet in the air I knocked him off and now he's run underneath a cupboard and we can't see him anymore. I've left Ian screaming in the kitchen and he's refusing to come anywhere near me because I'm 'contaminated' apparently :laugh:

I went to Tesco. It wasn't very exciting. Although I seem to have purchased a bar of Green & Blacks mint chocolate :biggrin:

Oh I love that stuff, it's my favourite - the dark cherry one is nice too.

On that note, I'm off to bed to dream of chocolate :biggrin:

Nine months ago M-M was being born about now - nine months!!! I may do a thread tomorrow just to bore the pants off everyone :biggrin:

Night folks :flowers:

Does anyone keep in touch with Alison/Sol in real life? I have a book that I promised her but need her address.
PM me over the weekend and I'll find her address for you. I also need to get your dress back to you, sorry :blush02:

Sarah - hope Kevin improves

Melps - behave yourself with Baroness Fookes and no giggling

Jazz - great news about the insulin

Joe - Sorry they didn't accept your Marathon application - was it cos your arse wasn't girly enough? :unsure:

Kathy - Glad Elsa is on the up

Amy - so very sorry about Rudy :hug:

Cheryl - the joys of kittens - not :ninja:

Andrea - hope they get to the bottom of your problems and the SIL picks up :flowers:

KellyKhanu - it amazes me what you cram into your life. Don't be too hard on youself

Alex - hope you get a decent nights kip

Eve - get the ashes when you feel ready - they'll keep them for you :GroupHug:

LesleyTF - only you could post about having a dead horse in your wardrobe and no-one bats an eyelid. Explain please :rolleyes:

Owl - :wavey: hope you feel better. It's girlflu - same symptoms, less pathetic

Anne - hope the newly bitten hand is ok

Lazydaisy - :GroupHug: (and faint)

I have so much i want to say, but my brain is just getting everything confuddled.
May I join you in confuddled corner?

I'm a bit overwhelmed with life at the moment although I'm not sure why. I should have more time but I seem to be faffing a lot.

• I have no idea WTF is going on with me & Matt - he says he's sure he made the right choice yet texts, calls and emails me like nothing happened (which I like cos I still :wub: him loads :huh: ). I think we need a Big Talk next weekend.
  • I'm dreading this weekend - first Mattless one in 15 months - although I'm seeing Alison/Mist and burlesquey photoman for a photoshoot on Sunday so that will be nice.
  • I am HATING the replacement Energywatch - our job is to tell people to sort it out themselves :( 3 weeks training for that?
  • I'm sleeping terribly and having to get up at 6.30am every day now. I look like shite and am eating too much Nytol.

On the plus side I've found a new lodger (he's a PICOW, Sam :spudnikhardhat: ) and my little friend Calvin has been a really good buddy this week. And I pulled in the pub last night :laugh:

Sorry if I'm missing stuff, normal service will be resumed when I get out of my black hole :bur2: