UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing The Most Gorgeous Kittens Ever.

phoebejo

Help me decide, please - Spam or Egg? Which one would cope best in a multi-pet household (madhouse) like mine? :rolleyes: On the plus side, there's woods and fields and not busy roads - and chickens (to run away from :laugh: ) And lots of kitty company :laugh: and Poppy would luuuuurrrrrrve a kitten to play with :)

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: :laugh: Can you please send me some more pics of the two of them? I love Spam's white splodges but Egg may have them too and it is really more important that whoever comes to live here enjoys it, rather than me just liking a few white splodges!! I do know that whoever it is needs to be confident although our boy cats are all pretty cool :wub:

Email addy is: [email protected] :liebe94:

Edited by Katiebob

Neither wanted their pic taken, I was rudely interrupting their game of chasemechaseyoooo down the back of the telly & sofa :rolleyes:

Egg left, Spam right:

DSC01399.jpg

Spam is slightly darker, Eggs markings are a tiny bit more defined and he's slightly more pale. I still struggle to tell them apart :rolleyes:

Spam

DSC01401.jpg

Egg

DSC01394.jpg

Egg again

DSC01395.jpg

Chocolate Cake, Jaffa Cake & Victoria Sponge Cake are all still looking for homes :biggrin:

Just about to upload some Spam & Egg pics. Lordy they were hard work to photograph :laugh:

Can we see some pics of the other 3? Just weighing up the pros and cons of introducing a kitten to an older cat household... :unsure: :laugh: