UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing The Most Gorgeous Kittens Ever.

phoebejo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My card reader is not co-operating but will try again later. Have loads of photos to upload.

All are now eating solids although just to be different Chocolate Cake decided to wean himself straight onto dry food and refuses to eat wet food :wacko: They're learning to lap milky water from a bowl and I am pretty much redundant now.

Spud is going to live with one of the teachers from mums school, if Di adopts Spam or Egg that leaves one tabby boy to go with Jelly to her new home. I'm certain they'll all make it now so Karen has been instructed to find homes quickly for the other three and then hopefully in the next few weeks they can all go. I am sooooo looking forward to not looking like a self harmer (I'm covered in scratches) and for the house not to stink of kitten food & poo again :laugh:

All are now eating solids although just to be different Chocolate Cake decided to wean himself straight onto dry food and refuses to eat wet food :wacko: They're learning to lap milky water from a bowl and I am pretty much redundant now.

That surely has to mean more sleep :partytime:

What an utter utter star you are, Cheryl and how wonderful to hear that all 4 of your special babies have homes lined up :mecry: I'm sure that it'll be no time till the Cakes go too :wub: And tehy'll be on to new, wonderful lives all because of you :flowers: :wub:

Yes, look at those claws :angry: I have been ripped to shreds by 28 little feet jumping on me, climbing up me and generally using me as a toy :angry: Honestly, I look like I self harm!

No, no, Cheryl! - you say:

" yes, look at those claws / teeth / whatever....aren't they little treasures for trusting me so much that they feel so uninhibited"

:biggrin: