UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Could We Have Some Healing Thoughts For Minnie-moo

ReikiAnge

I noticed about an hour ago that she was limping on a front leg :( I'm hoping she's just sprained it bouncing around or something like that, as puppies do. She'll be having rest, Reiki and lots of cuddles - and a vet visit if it doesn't sort itself out quickly - but some healing thoughts sent her direction would be appreciated :flowers:

Woe is M-M :( :wub: :wub: :wub:

Minnie-Moo002ii-2.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all my fault :mecry: I',m sorry I shouldn't have panicked at your phone call :mecry: M-M you will be fine it probably just a little twig you stepped on or something :unsure: (better thantthe other suggestions I gave on the phone i.e. drawing pins and pencils and guitars etc etc :rolleyes: )

Thinking lots of limps go away thoughts and sending lots and lots of love to my special little niece :wub:

Love Auntie Mindy

Thank you all :flowers:

I'm a pathetic mum and had to go upstairs and have a cry :mecry: :rolleyes:

Its all my fault :mecry: I',m sorry I shouldn't have panicked at your phone call :mecry: M-M you will be fine it probably just a little twig you stepped on or something :unsure: (better thantthe other suggestions I gave on the phone i.e. drawing pins and pencils and guitars etc etc :rolleyes: )

You'll be pleased to hear we've cleared away all the drawing pins and pencils covering our floor :rolleyes: :laugh: Sorry to have panicked you :flowers: I only phoned for a chat!