UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa 2008 - Details On How To Join In.

phoebejo

:santa: It's nearly that time of year again :laugh: Seriously, this does take a lot of organising so the plan is to have the whole of October for people to submit emails with their details so that at the beginning of November myself and that dirty bird can match everybody up leaving you around six weeks to get your respective arses into gear, and if previous years are anything to go by I know that still will not be enough time for some people :rolleyes: :laugh:

For the benefit of those who have not taken part in Secret Santa before I shall explain. A secret Fugee and their animal will be responsible for sending a secret parcel to you and your animal. In return you too will also send a secret parcel but to a different Fugee and their animal. You can enter as many times as you like but each parcel you send must be to the value of around £5. Cats, dogs, hamsters, rabbits, rats, monkeys, koala bears, fish, elephants, chickens, there are no limits as to who can take part :biggrin: Don't feel that you can't afford to take part as you have a lot of animals, they can all share one parcel.

If you would like to take part you will need to send an email to [email protected] with the following details:

• Your Refuge username
  • Your real life name for postal purposes
  • The address you would like your parcel sent to
  • The number of times you wish to take part
  • The names of the animals who wish to receive a parcel ie Parcel 1 Ermintrude the iguana, Parcel 2 Eggbert the donkey and Doris the fish
  • The things they like/dislike/are allergic to/mustn't on earth have etc etc

I think that's everything.........

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have emailed :biggrin:

What the heck do you buy an elephant :huh:

:huh: bananas and a painting set :unsure:

The tiggers and I are very excited....they loved their stocking last year...and are off to get their named stockings out of hiding! :flowers:

Edited by murtle