UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Weekend Bran Pics

dirtychicken

It was a fairly quiet weekend in the House of Chook this weekend, but Bran was looking incredibly big so I took some photos, as you do :wink:

I can't believe that just 6 short weeks ago, he was this little dinker :wub:

Bran1.jpg

Anyway. Back to the point. This weekend's photos....

Bizarre sleeping position :wacko:

Sleep.jpg

When he first arrived, he bagsied this spot on the sofa but back then his bottom would touch the back of the sofa and his nose would only reach to the end of the arm! The other important thing about this photo is that he is asleep on the sofa next to Sophie who has a plate of food on her lap and he is not trying to steal it :biggrin:

Sofa.jpg

My gorgeous boy :wub:

Sofa2.jpg

Sunbathing with Mika (when he first arrived he was only a tiny bit bigger than the gingers) :wub:

SunMika.jpg

Killer puppy (always best to strike when your victim is asleep!) :devil:

Killerpuppy.jpg

Big boy :wub:

Kitchen.jpg

Pulling silly faces :wacko:

Silly.jpg

Silly2.jpg

Still not quite grown into his ears yet :wub:

Ears.jpg

My very handsome big boy :wub:

Handsome.jpg

Whenever I look at him I just see mischief :laugh:

:ohmy: *My* puppy?? :unsure:

I think you must be mistaken :unsure: My puppy is an angel :angel: He never does anything norty :angel:

He certainly wouldn't dream of upending a large terracotta plant pot - which has only very recently been filled with compost and cat grass seeds that were just starting to shoot - all over the patio :angry: :rolleyes: No no no, not my puppy. It must have been the cats. Except. Wait. They aren't the ones with black compost all round their mouths :glare:

:wub: He is luffly Sarah.

Meg says he is innocent, it was the compost pixies that wrecked the plant pot and they planted the evidence on him............ just like our croc pixies that eat one of each pair of crocs :rolleyes:

You have to watch out for those pixies, pesky little gits they are :wink: :laugh:

Edited by Helen

*He was framed* Poor Bran :(

:rolleyes: I very nearly posted at the end of that tale "just watch for Ange and Helen to come shouting 'he was framed'" hence why I pointed out the evidence :D

I suspect he was also framed in the instance where I've just removed the plastic frog ornament from his mouth too - norty cats for putting it in there and making the angelic puppy look like he was being norty :angry: :laugh: :laugh: